Sooooo... I guess that's why I'm here.
1. Working way too much in Corporate IT Security.
2. Trying to adult. Sucking at it.
3. Reading some hexadecimal like it was a second language.
5. Smoke a bunch of cigarettes. Regret it.
6. Read more hexadecimal. See the future.
7. Have a philosophical conversation about the origins of the universe with Captain Wiggles.
8. Black out.
9. Lose my laptop.
10. Find Captain Wiggles under my bed with my laptop. Apparently he's working on his Masters Degree in Cybernetic Corgi Engineering with Phoenix online. Who knew?
I'm usually OK with anything that isn't rap or country (unless it was produced prior to 1998, in which case they are probably both fine.) Other than that, my favorites include: Chris Cornell, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry, Guns N' Roses, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, The Offspring, Operator, Sixx AM, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty
Tombstone (The scene at the end where Wyatt Earp is with Doc Holiday at the hospital while he is dying from tuberculosis gets me every time.) Thank You for Smoking, Star Wars & Indiana Jones (Before George Lucas finished destroying my childhood), Boondock Saints, Fight Club, Zoolander, Tucker & Dale vs Evil.
Jack Daniels. Steak, Bacon, Tacos, and Guinness if I'm running short on carbs.
Q: But Clay, steak doesn't really have carbs. You're an idiot.
A: It does if it's country fried. Don't question my dietary needs.
Californication, Dexter, Spartacus, True Blood, Wilfred, Game of Thrones, Shameless, Archer, Squidbillies, Dr Who, The Walking Dead, Justified, etc...
No. Ok, fine. If I'm drunk I'll root for whoever has a better mascot.
[EDIT] It wasn't better than Craigslist...Oh God... It went to a terrible terrible place... with goats... You should probably just message me.