- I know exactly why I am on this planet and what my life's work is.
- I am thoroughly pursuing the above on a daily basis.
- I am loyal to a fault.
- I have also dispensed with all the fun and games.
- I am funnier than your ex. And I have a better tie collection. And I smell better.
I coach football, work with kids, its why I am in CA, and it is my life's work.
Ladies, I would really like to meet you if the words "integrity", "work-ethic", and "character" are adjectives you would humbly use to describe yourself.
Now that the serious stuff is out of the way...
I once won an arm wrestling tournament to get custody of someone's child! Is that hip enough?
No? OK, fine. But I did once trade cowboy boots for a guitar.
I am very confident, positive, ridiculous human being. My quirks are endearing, deal with it.
I love Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen, getting better every day as a person, organic food, spirituality, microbrews, non fiction, high school football, bushido, and looking for good pizza.
I have a history degree and a poli sci degree, and I have stuff on Amazon.
Basically, Im the Kris Kristofferson you've been looking for.
We are all a work in progress, forever. Would be cool to have someone who is also working every day to be the best version of themselves that they can be.
- Game of Thrones
- Check it Out
- Wonder Showzen
- Trailer Park Boys
- The Shield
- all of them?
- I, Claudius
- Last Boy Scout
- Over the Top
- Necessary Roughness
- In the Heart of the Sea
- Skeletons on the Zahara
- Friday Night Lights
- Lots of Vonnegut
- And biographies. Oh, the biographies.
I read a lot of coaching stuff.
I am very open to book recommendations, kids.
- Faith No More
- aforementioned Springsteen
- all the same indie crap you probably like
- Rolling Stones
- Great family.
- Edmund Fitzgerald. The beer, not the song, or the shipwreck. Although, the beer wouldnt exist without the shipwreck, so I am thankful for the shipwreck
- Local pizza joints.
- Your love and affection.
You are an appreciative girl who likes hyjinx, roadtrips, outer space, compassion, trying new foods, and going new places. Someone who's life is also challenging and optimistic.
Ladies who are passionate about helping people need to apply.
Or, I will trade all that if you know all the lyrics to 'We Didnt Start the Fire'. There will be marriage. Or, gelato.