Doesn't EVERYONE say that they're, easy-going...that they like some nights in/some nights out, long walks on the beach etc. I'm guessing no one will ever describe themselves by saying that they're an intense, in-your-face, jittery person who talks with their mouth full of popcorn to their invisible friend at the movie theater? However, I am fully capable of being chill or intense if you push the right buttons. We all like balance. I'm going to stop doing the modesty dance and just outright say that I'm a great all around person. I'll boil my best down to 3. Insightful. Loyal. Compassionate. Now to the fun details.
* I am addicted to Sanpellegrino-Blood Orange drinks AKA crack junior.
* If you have a dog, you'll have to fight harder for my affection. I bond easily with dogs :)
* I met Kevin Bacon, and hence by meeting me....your degrees from him lessen.
* IN(TF)J personality. I think my brain is at war with my heart.
* I have the only known prototype of a sarcasm cannon.
* I am the founder/president of Boston's Cheeseburger Club.
* I learned how to blacksmith.
* I competed in China playing table tennis.
* I'm an avid movie watcher. Love dramas.
* I was the first person to ever do this..... 0_o
* Anticipating the day I'll finally see the Northern Lights.
* I like creating social experiments occassionally and being intentionally awkward to see what happens from time to time.
* Strong silent type as opposed to the weak loud type.
You: Ideally you're adventurous and enjoy being adaptable to a mix of different situations like me. You're open-minded, patient, kind, embrace your quirkiness and keep it real.
Impersonating people you don't know.
Listening & Observing
Arguing for fun
Flicking bottle caps at lethal speeds
Making myself laugh
Shows - The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Games of Thrones, True Blood, Shameless, The Following, Criminal Minds, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office.
Music - Classic Rock, Metal, Blues, Reggae, Classical......ok ok, some pop but I begrudgingly admit it. However, the favs are:
Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, 311, Faith No More, Shootyz Groove, Megadeth, Ronnie James Dio, Testament, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Disturbed, In Flames, Machine Head, Killswitch Engage, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Hans Zimmer.................Ok honestly....who ever even gets this far? You probably already left after I said metal didn't you?
*Point I'd like to make about music. I've found there are really good and bad examples in all genres. I've found that saying I dislike any whole genre would just be plain false.
People who have REALLY loud phone conversations on the bus.
Ohhhhhhhh......these were supposed to be THINNGGSS I NEEEEED all the time. I guess I don't follow instructions well. At least I got the # right. Right? Nevermind.
• Do people actually like Twizzlers? They taste much like how I'd imagine the experience of biting into a candle would be. Well......I'll put it on par with a Yankee candle, has to have a little flavor I guess.
• Space/Time/Consciousness, the cosmic puzzle.
• How can I best learn to copy Morgan Freeman's voice? Or Sam Elliot. I found myself listening to a Coors light commercial narrated by Sam Elliot, with which I began to believe his lies about Coors being delicious. I came to my senses once it was over to remember its a headache in a can. The moral of the story ladies (and random dude visiting my profile) is that the voice can be a powerful thing.
• That spider I killed a year ago. I always knew I was a hunter in a previous life.
• How did they invent sand?
Definitely if you have only one photo of yourself which will only qualify if it is either the back of your head, a photo with 20 people in it, a picture of a tree, or from a distance no less than about a football field's length away from you.
You didn't take me seriously.......generally speaking.