Wouldn't you just love to finally meet an unusually honest, relatively happy and supposedly accomplished man who respects women, always recycles and won't eat innocent animals? Technically, he's not even vegan, so... so far, so good, right? If so, read on!
Are you "laid back" (yet stressed out about online dating) and "seeking a partner in crime" (for very basic and legal activities)? Do you "love animals" (yet still eat them), "like to eat healthy" (yet rarely do) and think you’re a "foodie" (yet don't like cooking)? Do you "love to laugh" (like most humans) and "like staying in and going out" (like they did in the 90s)? And do you like sitting down and standing up or really enjoy breathing oxygen? If so, wow, you sound so special and unique and, boy, do we have the guy for you!
Imagine dating an emotionally-available and intellectually-stimulating man whose health is usually his #1 priority and who should have been a comedian or psychologist rather than just some entrepreneur and author. Now, imagine investing some of your free time with that very same person. What a guy, right?! Despite not being vegan, that man is still passionate about delicious vegan food and animal rights (because even they should be able to vote and marry).
Now, imagine that while this very same man is from the east coast (NJ near NYC), he's lived in CA since 2002 and loves the weather, beaches and lifestyle so much that he intends to live here for at least the next 100 years. Who wouldn't want to date such a guy? Billions. Literally, billions of women wouldn't want to date such a guy, but you may, right?
After years spent focusing on his career, he's now probably available, possibly interested and potentially qualified to meet a very special woman. How so? Funny you should ask. He seeks a mindful and self-aware woman who is affectionate, caring and thoughtful. One with decent conversational skills who is honest, respectful and direct. A woman who is interested in evolving emotionally and psychologically. Or, at the very least, one who's just willing to explore a local park with him for just an hour before sunset this weekend.
And if you act now, you'll get a free gift. Write him right now and you'll receive one of these bonus emails. You can choose from:
(a) "10 Reasons Why He's Currently Single"
(b) "10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Him"
(c) "10 Reasons Why You're Going to Love Dating Him"
(d) "10 Reasons Why He Won't Write You First"
Just kidding! That's just a ploy to get you to write him. Let him know if it works, okay?
But wait, there's more!
- His tasteful, shirtless pics are only available by request. Sorry not to disappoint you.
- He's open to both short- and long-term dating, so if you would never date him even if he was the last man on Earth, he would still love to meet you!
- If you're either insecure, emotionally unavailable or immature, seeking perfection and/or living in the past, his team of therapists would love to meet you as well!
- If you're delusional, distracted, deranged, demanding or difficult, you might as well join them, too!
- If you're self-obsessed, seeking attention or a sugar baby, you should totally come along!
- If you act like a princess, goddess, or internet celebrity, he'll definitely be saving you a seat for sure!
- If you've mastered the art of "ghosting" and randomly disappear and avoid contact with people to whom you've grown close, he would love to know your secret(s). Come!
So, what are you waiting for? With millions of single women online, it might take him years before finding or even viewing your profile. Therefore, you can radically increase the probability of meeting him in real life by writing him right now.
- preparing, cooking and baking meals and desserts
- fixing, repairing and cleaning things at home
- playing piano, singing and songwriting
- maintaining an incredible FICO score
- generating revenue and passive-income
- investing in the right properties at the right time
- helping homeowners increase the value of their investments
- public speaking and leadership
- influencing and inspiring people
- bringing people together
- growing organizations
- making people laugh
- being approachable
- writing books
Movies: comedies, sci-fi and action films
Shows: Shark Tank, Seth MacFarlane's work and Marvel/DC shows
Beats: Everything and esp. musicals and movie soundtracks
Eats: Anything vegan (I usually cook Thai, Indian and Italian)
You should NOT message him if... Just kidding. Who goes to a restaurant and tells the server what they don't want?