I'm bad at filling out profiles, but here we go...
I'm the kind of guy who knows a little about a lot, since I can find pretty much everything fascinating - from astronomy or philosophy to carpenting or yoga to history or politics or the paranormal or Nickelback or whatever. Maybe it's my childlike sense of wonder, but it guarantees that I have something in common with almost everyone. :)
I feel the same way about people most of the time - everybody's got a story to tell, and I'd love to hear yours!
I suppose that's why I don't really have any enemies. I find most people pleasant, and supposedly they feel the same about me. Or maybe it's because I'm 2 meters tall and so nobody dares to mess with me? Nah, it must be my charming self!
* I work as a public servant
* I study social sciences, political science, philosophy and computer engineering - a spicy cocktail, I tell you
* I read all kinds of literary "classics" - currently chewing my way through all of Plato's collected works.
* I work out at my local fitness center - I also particularly love outdoors running!
* I'm a volunteer as teacher at a couple of community initiatives (currently on hold due to workload, though)
* I'm activist in a political party (and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you know which one!)
* I spend way too much time watching YouTube, or hanging out in my local coffee shop
* And every now and then I'm out partying with friends :)
But I'm trying to get better at not doing that, I really am!
Music-wise I used to be a huge metalhead, but at the moment I'm more into electronic/ambient/chillout. I usually prefer listening to the web radio 'DEF CON Radio' as pleasant background noise.
But really, I'm everywhere.
As for books, as mentioned, I'm trying to read 'classics' so I can be a certified Smart Guy™ and act like a pretentious douchebag! :P
TV Series and movies depends on my mood: For hangovers, action without a plot is the way to go. If I'm bored, something thriller'ish. And maybe a little horror every now.
Although I would miss my friends!
Sometimes what's for dinner.
Also, feel free to test out my claim that I know a little about a lot. If it turns out you have an interest that I don't know anything about, I'll buy you dinner and you'll get to tell me everything about it! :D