I wear an eye patch. It gives me a unique look, is a great conversation piece, and makes dressing up as a pirate a lot easier. I was in a terrible surfing accident years ago in Hawaii. After having to re-learn how to walk, eat and write, I find that I dont take a lot for granted. I am well now and lucky to be here. The whole experience taught me the true meaning of being present and authentic. However, im far from being as awesome as I want to be. I know exactly what my faults are and im working on them. Like 99.9% of us, it has to do with ego. Not as in inflated, but the Eckhart Tolle type.
I want to continue to travel, local and abroad. In fact, im going to the kitchen momentarily. I have a great appreciation for the earth and people we share it with. I do believe that life experiences are greatly enhanced with someone to share them with. I have some basic philosophies that revolve around love, goodness, and positivity. Im not too much of this, nor too little of that. I read all my fortune cookies and take them to heart. In bed.
I am euphemistic, cogent, and just so
http://www.ted.com/talks/ric_elias.html . I am probably not going to have kids, but I so enjoy babysitting my friends kids and being 'uncle shane' to my niece and nephews.
3. Attempting to see the bright side of bad situations
4. Not lying
5. Training others on the side, (NASM, CPT-CES).
6. Being open to new ideas and reconsidering old ones.
7. I'm not going to be cliché and say sex. That's subjective and is dependent on chemistry. What's good for the goose may not be good for the gander. I am however, a sensual man.
Also text books. Im one of those older people going back to school and I am studying Kinesiology at CSU. I enjoy Scientific American magazine. I also read a lot of reference and motivational books.
I love Mediterranean food. And sushi and tacos, but not sushitacos. I like most genres of music depending on my mood and situation. I like to dance to anything with a funky beat and im sorta good for a white dude.
- the sun. figuratively and literally.
- coffee and water, for drinking and bathing...respectively or vice verse. I could live without the coffee, but I'd rather not.
2. Sometimes I wish I did things differently in life, but I try not to have regrets. I've realized that its not what happens to you, rather what you do about what happens, that really matters. I dont like 'victim behavior'
3. Im GGG
3.7 I talk like Sylvester Stallone. Sort of, (see nerve damage).
4. Forgot what four was for.
5. I have never been late on a bill or bounced a check in my entire life.
5. I sometimes go from 4th straight to 6th gear on the freeway, (I know right, I'm a total daredevil).
6. I cried when I saw 'Fault in the Stars'.
7. I like the word 'moist'.
14. When I'm really hungry, I'm a little bitch until I eat.
8. I once was a proud writer of a musical vignette based on the ending scene of the famous short story, "Where are you going, where have you been?" by Joyce Carol Oates.
10. I've loved and been loved. I want that again, but I have no rules on what that should look like or how that should be.
11. Did I mention the thing about sushi-tacos? (not like that, perv)
^ I feel so vulnerable and exposed now.
ps-be ready to wine and dine me before you get in my pants.