If Michael Mann, Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg directed it, I'll probably like it. There are others, of course.
Situational realistic fiction, or wildly unrealistic yet complex fiction. Anything from a Gary Paulson one-day reader to a J.K. Rowling series.
Where to begin... If you like music like Audioslave, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews, The Eagles and The Beatles, you get the idea of where I'm coming from. I'm never afraid to try something new with my tastes though.
I like fried food more than I should, but I have no problem at all with some delicious fresh fruit.
1. Dry, sardonic deadpan humor
2. My camera, which I always must be on shootist's side of
3. My laptop, lest I have no place to store my multitude of pictures
4. A few select people in my life who ought to know who they are
5. Oxygen (probably)
6. Is it too stereotypical if I put "music" here?