a) Humble sitting rooms can be as welcoming as a 5 star hotel (although, do love those long w/ends away in boutique hotels! :-))
b) Challenging situations & experiences make you stronger (although when in a war zone one simply think "let me the hell out of here!")
c) You only live once, so making the most of life key. Having a cheeky spark, mixed with humour and naughtiness is key :-)
I guess I was always going to end up in a job which would require travel but bliss is coming home to London and enjoying what this city has to offer - be it dinner and a good bottle of valpolicella or Rioja wine in favourite restaurants ,a Sunday stroll along the river, visiting a photography or art exhibition or perusing & taking advantage of Time Out's latest recommendations. However, I also love cooking my fusion culinary delights in exchange for good company - any takers?
In keeping with my desire to stay fit & active, and explore new adventures/ trying new things - I am planning to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for cancer research. I have no idea what I have to do to train - do you??
Being positive/ optimistic but at the same time realistic.
Standing on my own two feet. My financial self-sufficiency has always enabled me to enjoy the finer things in life (eating in great restaurants, exploring great new bars, taking spontaneous week-end trips away and multiple holidays in a year). I am therefore hoping "cupid" can help find me find my "match" who is interested in doing similar things, is intelligent, ambitious, honest and open to finding their match.
They then notice my cheeky spark that brings out my playfulness and naughtiness as they chat to me :-)
Favourite Movie Generes: Thriller, Drama, Action/ Adventure and the odd Romcom on a girl's cinema outing :-)
Favourite Music: R&B, Soul, Jazz, Chart pop, Classical (pretty diverse as it's mood dependant)
Favourite Food: Relatively healthy with lots of flavour. e.g. Asian Fusion, Italian (salads & meats)
2. Freedom - "the power to determine action without restraint".
3. My passport - "Traveling is one expression of the desire to cross boundaries" (Yehoshua)
4. Health - "It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it." (Epictetus)
5. Happiness - “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” (Gandhi)
6.My iPhone - "Communication - the human connection - is the key to personal and career success." (P. Meyer)
The secret mix of ingredients include:
- Culture - e.g. appreciating the rich history, traditions and artefacts in Vietnam's UNESCO heritage village of Hoi An
- Local Cuisine - e.g. stumbling across a local restaurant off the beaten track in Thailand, high-up on a hill by the rice paddies with stupendous views
- A mix of R&R and Exploration - e.g. lazing around on beach in Cape Town and intermittently having friends join at times throughout the day OR exploring the nearby wine regions of Stallenboch and Paarl (incl wine tasting of course!)
- Trying something different - e.g. Ice-trecking on the Patagonian glacier or looking down from the top of the Iguazu falls (am scared of heights :-(
A challenging one right?? Keeps me busy dreaming :-)
I'll either be catching up with friends for post work drinks/ dinner
Will relax at home and catch up with my friends abroad via skype or simply watch a film on Sky+ (my recouping in advance of a night out on the Sat :-))