1) I have no problems with transsexuals, however, I wouldn't want to date one.
2) I'm not religious in the least.
3) I swear frequently.
4) I play lots of video games, and I read a decent amount.
5) I love math, and science.
6) I don't enjoy being cut off by the phrase: "I hate math/physics/science."
7) Not into open relationships, or casual flings.
8) I love dogs.
9) I'm smarter than a 5th grader, and more knowledgeable to boot!
10) I don't think you need to be a scientist to be smart.
11) Of all the conversations I've attempted to initiate, I've only received 1 response; so if you want to talk, message me, as it is unlikely I will initiate conversation. You girls get too many messages anyways, do you really want more cluttering your inbox?
Ok if I haven't scared you off yet, feel free to read/skim on.
I really don't know what to say here, but here goes:
I am a bit of a nerd/geek/whatever. I love science, it is just so interesting. I am a bit of a philosopher, the literal translation (one who loves knowledge), as I enjoy learning about almost anything, even if I don't plan on putting the knowledge to use. Video games are by far my #1 hobby, with reading being a close second. I tend to like the more medieval/fantasy genres; anything with swords and sorcery can catch my interest. Lately, science fiction has been growing on me. This is also true of movies and tv shows.
Technology is a very large part of my life, but I can detach myself if need be. As such, I'm not much of an outdoors person. I prefer a good book or movie to going camping. That does not mean I never go outside though. I do enjoy certain outdoors activities, such as rock climbing, roller blading, parkour/free-running, and tennis :).
Trying not to make this too long, so this will be my last point. I try to always be there for all of my friends. Loyalty is very important to me and I get close to people quickly. I am also very kind, caring, and trusting to the point where I've been taken advantage of before by people important to me. While this is helping me learn who to trust, and to be a bit more careful with my trust/etc., I will not let it change my gentle and compassionate nature.
Personality wise, I think the first thing people realize is that I'm very kind and caring. I also joke a lot, and try to be cheerful/cheer others up.
Favorite movies would be: Avatar (James Cameron one), Tron Legacy, My Sassy Girl (the Korean version), Mamma Mia! (one of the only movies I can watch over and over again and not get bored of; also, one of the only musicals I like), The Proposal (I really enjoy romantic comedies), Twilight series, Sucker Punch, Resident Evil series, and Underworld Series.
Favorite TV shows are: Supernatural, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Eureka, Burn Notice, and Suits (I like a lot of the shows on the USA network).
I am also very into anime; I will post up a list of my favorite later.
Favorite music has to be trance and Kpop. Hands down. I listen to many things without knowing who the artist, or what the title is, so I can't get too specific about bands. However, my favorite singers are Taylor Swift, and BoA.
Favorite foods are, by far, sushi and pizza.
2. Friends/Loyalty (sorry I cheated here)
This list is in no particular order, save the first; love is very important to me.