Who am I? I'm Mike and I'm a professional procrastinator and apathetically ambitious. I take pride in supporting my friends and family wherever I can and helping those who cant help themselves, or even can and just find it difficult, but sometimes forget to help myself.
I'm a bit of a nerd and definitely adventurous but tend to get lost in my own world and REALLLLLY enjoy fantasy novels and movies that hold my hand in getting there.
Also, when I work out I'm really good at Muscle Confusion, it's my secret technique, During a set you have to jump around making noises that half sound like a screech and a bark. (Note, this confuses other people in the gym as well.)
I'm also the only person I know who stops reading a book or watching a movie to let my mind insert additionally characters or take a different path and mentally explore where it would go or how it would change whatever I'm watching.
Movies: That's a hard one, because I do love almost any movie. I'm a sucker for romance, especially if there's a revenge theme.
The Crow, V for vendetta, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, A clockwork Orange, Silence of the Lambs, Up, Fletch, Project X, Hitch, Law Abiding Citizen, Memento to name a few movies I've enjoyed.
I dont watch alot of t.v. but the last few shows I watched and liked were Rick and Morty, through the wormhole, Seinfeld, its always sunny, and metalocalypse
Music: 90s songs by far are the best. Anything rock or funk though gets me groovin' and movin'.
Food: uhhhh favorites are pretty much taco bells menu, pizza and other things I cant eat until cheat day.
2. warm nights spending holidays on the couch with my father, watching "Through the Wormhole" sipping pumpkin spiced eggnog.
3. talking shit about my friends and laugh as they talk shit about me.
4. running around my workspace frantically talking to myself like an insane person.
5. having my guys run over to me with a complex situation to resolve, and actually being able to fix it.
6. long nights into the a.m. with my best friend, Mr. Java, The Red Bull, or attacking a Monster.
You know, just in case.
-You got enough experience handling crazy people, I'm pretty borderline and have a sick sense of humor.