1. My name is Christopher (but everyone just calls me Chris).
2. Born and raised in Georgia by my mother and father.
3. I do not smoke or do drugs. I drink rarely (usually at conventions).
4. I am not married. Thought I'd put that in for some odd reason.
5. I do NOT have any children. (Yay! No baby mama drama)
6. I can cook. Nothing super fancy but still able to cook you something yummie. (Mmmm... fettuccine alfredo)
Okay now that the basics are over with, time to tell you something unique about myself.
1. I consider myself to be a nerd (and so would my friends and family members). This includes:
c. Video games
d. Learning things about science and history
e. Learning computer programs
2. I am a very comical person. I like to make myself and those around me laugh. A lot of the things I laugh at are sarcastic or unlikely situations that "could or couldn't" happen.
3. Drawing has always been something I have been very good at. I mainly sketch made up creatures, characters from animes, or cartoon characters of myself and those around me.
4. I am very good with animals of all kinds.
5. Open mindedness is something I always try to practice. It is a trait that I very much admire.
6. I can be a very caring and passionate person. However, I am not a push over.
7. Making costumes for cosplay. I'm a man that isn't afraid to admit that I sew and make jewlery. I am almost done with my latest creation. Mwahahahaha!
8. I realize this will turn off a lot of women (especially because I live in the south) but I feel I should also mention that I am not an extremely religious person. I am spiritual but I don't think you have to go to church and read the Bible just to have some sort of faith. I will not belittle your faith as long as you don't force it onto me or others.
There is a lot more I didn't put down but if you want to know more then send me a message.
Oh and Crosser is just a random name I made for playing online games. It doesn't mean anything suggestive or inappropriate when I made it. Just a name I used and eventually stuck with it.
I would love to finish college and get my degree in 3D design. I would like to be able to make movie and/or television props. Or maybe do something that involves making cosplay outfits. Not sure but when I find it you can bet it will be big and amazing!
As mentioned above I am an artist. I mostly do drawings/sketching and digital art. Also I like to make big cosplays for conventions that I go to.
I am also a gamer. I'm mostly into RPG's but I do play other type of games. Though lately I've been playing a lot of The Last of Us, Final Fantasy (insert number here) and Pokemon, and the new Zelda games.
I've always been very good at puzzles ever since I was a kid. I've done several 1,000 piece puzzles before. Even done some of those 3D model puzzles.
Kids enjoy being around me. This is probably because I am a kid at heart. I still laugh at the words "duty" and "poop." I'm actually laughing right now.
I'm very good when it comes to handling animals. For some reason, animals usually really like me (especially dogs).
I enjoy reading mangas and comics more then actual novels/books.
Wreck It Ralph
Iron Man 1 - 3
Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
Law and Order
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Sword Art Online
Through the Wormhole w/ Morgan Freeman
The Daily Show
Mostly into classic rock. I will listen to almost anything though.
My favorite food is, by far, pepperoni pizza. However, I am trying to eat healthy. Just wish there wasn't so much convince food that was bad for you.
Really like eating at Panera Bread (love the frontega chicken and tomato soup).
I do enjoy trying to types of food as well. I'll often experiment with something bizarre as long as I'm not the only one trying it.
2. Orange Juice
6. Video Games
Not mentioning friends and family (including pets) because those are people, not things.
My relationship with God and the relationship of man kind and God.
The death of my BFF.
My little brother that died in 2010.
The things I can and can't control in my life.
How to care for my friends and help them with their problems.
How I will take care of my family in the future.
Ways of improving myself.
* You think I'm good looking (still waiting for my first one of these ; ;)
* You have a tip for how to improve my profile (please don't be rude)
* You wanna hang out.
* You'd like to talk/chat/meet.
* You just want to say "hi".
* You are looking for a cosplay buddy.
* You are looking for someone to hang out with.