Movies: I watch a ton of movies. There Will Be Blood, Pacific Rim, Wes Anderson everything, Pixar movies, the Alien movies. Bad movies, great movies, okay movies, all the movies.
TV: I don't have regular TV or whatever, but I have Hulu and Netflix so that's almost a lie. Anyway, Parks and Rec, Broad City, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Last Week Tonight, Daily Show, annoying liberal shows, etc.
I listen to a lot of podcasts during my work day. Mostly Comedy Bang Bang, Doug Loves Movies, This American Life, Serial, Welcome To Night Vale. I don't think I could live without NPR. I want to be interviewed by Terry Gross and cry before I die.
Food: It's great, I'll try any of it. Thai, Vietnamese, Sushi, stuff like that I dig.
2. My Dog. Dogs in general (can I do that? dogs are great.)
3. Comedy. Humor. Laughing at inappropriate things.
4. Somewhere to write things down.
5. Tea. Hot. Cold. Half lemonade, half tea.
6. The ability to continue learning new things and gaining knowledge or different perspectives on life.