I am not the most thrill seeking person but I love getting out and doing things ESPECIALLY traveling and exploring new places in the city.
If you're the kind of girl who wants to go hiking in the hills one day, and spend the next night at a speakeasy somewhere off the beaten path, then hit me up.
As of right now I'm trying to find the right type of business for me. I'm jumping from here to there, having fun and learning a lot along the way. If you're into business/entrepreneurship, I'd love to hear from you!
-Karaoke (Source: Me)
Anderson Paak & Kendrick Lamar
Crystal Fighters & Miike Snow
Chopin, Debussy, Satie
As for TV shows:
Senor (Mr.) Robot
Avatar/Korra = childhood nostalgia
In regards to books, my current ones are:
Letters from a Stoic
Social Theory books
2) City with a diverse population of people because I love culture and interacting with different cultures when they are just a couple of miles away. This is actually one of the reasons I like LA so much.
3) The smell of Dryer sheets, who doesn't?
4) Reddit is really important to me because aside from media there are many places that have helped improve my life and offer great support
5) Educational books of all sorts because I never want to stop learning and I like to do a wide variety of things
6) Less numbered lists, ranking items are hard.
I know icebreakers are hard but if you want to message me a simple hi or some sort of dad joke will do just fine.