I eat cereal at night and watch pet videos to unwind at night. I like the dry cracking sound of ice in a glass and cat back massages. I'm weak to beautiful singing voices.
I enjoy board games, museum exhibits, & stand-up comedy shows. I also live alone & enjoy cooking.
My career ambition is to work in foreign policy/intl development in 5-7 yrs. I've
- Volunteered overseas & built a playground
- Tried learning several languages besides French
- Won a glaring contest vs a pickpocket in Paris
- Browsing profile pics just for the dogs. Click!
- Organizing the fun activities on my list
- Analytical work. Policy & socio-economic
- Abstaining from video games. Burying my inner "ruthless warlord."
- I can probably finish your food too!
- I'm diligent with please & thank you
- Polos & dress shirts. Rips, prints, hoodies, & caps aren't my thing
- I look a bit Korean, but I'm not. Guess!
- Epic series like The Wheel of Time
- Sci-fi short stories set in dystopian futures
- History & International Affairs books
Movies. Original & thought-provoking pls:
- Blood Diamond, Wicker Park, District 9, Jeu d'enfants, Kate and Leopold, Inception, The Prestige, Deja-Vu, Anonymous, Marley & Me
To be at peace with the universe, I need:
- Meat, veggies, & fruit everyday!
- Giant bowls of ramen, beef fried noodles, bubble tea, spicy salmon sushi, strawberry milkshake, strawberry shortcake, sea salt & vinegar Ms. Vicky's
- Smooth '90s & '00s RnB. Keane, old Maroon 5, Alicia Keys, Bruno Mars, Mariah Carey, Jay Chou. No hard rap or screaming, pls.
- My car & its gps for the freedom they afford
- Good hygiene; A sink before & after meals
- The face lotion I've used for the past 15 years
- Internet for my guilty pleasures. You thought "porn," didn't you!
- A pet who'll always be happy to see me
- How to train my cat, Ace the Destroyer
- When I can raise service dogs like my uncle!
- Where! Where can I eat amazing ramen?
- Movie night or board game night
- Maybe exercising. Discipline and health! I plan to live a while
You're tired of simple messages & convos.
You're interested in the why, not just the what.