Anyway... On to the fun stuff that no one reads!
I'd like to meet you if you're awesome. If you're super awesome, I'd totally date you. If you are not awesome at all, you should start being more awesome. But you probably already are and you just don't know it!
Movies are a must! Horror, comedy, action, you name it. Bonus points for cuddling. I don't watch much TV, but I sure do love The Walking Dead and a few others.
I'm a fan of attending awesome rock/metal shows. You should come too! It's fun.
If you like Steel Panther, I probably love you.
I love stand-up comedy, so funny is good. Like Mitch Hedberg ;)
I live on my own with my dog, no kids, new car, and have a great job.
It irks me when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", which is sadly almost the entire internet. I won't hold it against you though :)
I have two guitars and I can pretend to sound like I'm good. Someday I will be... Someday.
I want to go skydiving soon. I have no idea why.
Random things I'd like to do with you:
- Be something awesome for Halloween
- Go to Cedar Point
- Cuddle and watch fireworks on July 4th
- Go to lame haunted houses in an attempt to find a good one
- Pick too many apples, then get cider and doughnuts
- Go to the zoo, watch the monkeys, then wish we could have one
- Lose at Mario Kart, then call shenanigans and demand a rematch... Then lose again and admit defeat
- Go on vacation to somewhere we've never been
- Any combination of the above items, plus more of course
The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Parks & Rec, Dexter, New Girl, It's Always Sunny, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt... That should give you an idea of my tastes.
Hard rock & heavy metal make my head bob.
Then the usual, family & friends, and of course my dog.
Beyond that, I guess I have no idea. Music, movies, and video games? I guess I like media!
- out to dinner
- at the movies
- at the comedy club
- playing pool
- at a concert
- hanging out with friends
- relaxing at home, watching a movie or playing video games
- You know the difference between "your" and "you're"
- You like to laugh until your face hurts
- You need a Euchre partner
- You need a zombie apocalypse survival partner
- One or more of the above applies to you