I'm a very easy going person that appreciates sarcasm. I love random adventures, watching movies, seeing live music, bonfires, etc. But sometimes I like taking time to relax and staying in.
I'm also very career driven person. I like the feel of success and achievement. However, I do appreciate life outside of work.
- knocking drinks over (no one is perfect)
- Reading People, I'm a pretty good judge of character
- Cuddling / Hugs
- Sleeping (I'm a pro)
TV: The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Family Guy, The Newsroom, Community, Futurama, Psyche, Becker, and House.
Food: Japanese, Italian, Thai, German/Austrian, or anything interesting and unique.
Music: I enjoy a lot of music, and especially love live shows. I'm currently listening to: Adelitas Way, Bush, Finger Eleven, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Royal Bliss, Muse, Paramore, Offspring, RHCP, Our Lady Peace and so many more. I'm always looking for new music, and good suggestions. But I tend to lean towards 90's alternative/rock.
- Water: Beach, Waterfalls, Cruises, Hot Tubs, Pools
- Warmth: 70 degrees please
- Good Food (Foodie)
- Alcohol: Rum/Cider/Wine
- What shows are going on?
- When is the next adventure?
- What happens if I push this big red button?
- Seeing live music
- Watching movies.
- Enjoying a glass of wine.
- You can handle a little playful sarcasm
- You enjoy live music
- You like to travel