FL -> VT -> SF
I just moved across the country in pursuit of my career in Software Engineering. Yes I realize that makes me a nerd, but this nerd also enjoys good rock shows.
- Doing things without planning
- Playing music (singer/songwriter)
- Ocattioanlly knocking drinks over (no one is perfect)
- Reading People, I'm a pretty good judge of character
- When around people I don't know I get really quiet, but once you know me, then I'm really loud.
- At kareoke or local shows, they get a quick glimpse at my musical side (usually alternative, punk, or rock)
- At work, people see my passionate engineer side, as I'm always trying to push the bar.
TV: The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Family Guy, The Newsroom, Community, Futurama, Psyche, Becker, and House.
Food: Japanese, Italian, Thai, German/Austrian, or anything interesting and unique.
Music: I enjoy a lot of music, and especially love live shows. I'm currently listening to: Adelitas Way, Bush, Finger Eleven, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Royal Bliss, Muse, Paramore, Offspring, RHCP, Our Lady Peace and so many more. I'm always looking for new music, and good suggestions. But I tend to lean towards 90's alternative/rock.
- Water: Beach, Waterfalls, Cruises
- Warmth: 70 to 75 degrees please
- Good Food
- Alcohol: Rum/Cider/Wine
- Seeing live bands, usually something alternative or rock.
- Having social board game parties.
- Watching movies.
- Enjoying a glass of wine.
- You can handle a little playful sarcasm
- You enjoy live music
- You play board games