We are better than what we write, so here are only some statement I'd like to be read by a friend if tomorrow I was to be presented:
I'm an optimistic and hopeful guy, who enjoy life for its smallest pleasure. May it be the first Monday coffee, or changing socks for a fresh pair after an hard day.
I like literature, admire visual art and wish every important moment had its music that comes with it. But I accept that tomorrow I could be a fan of pottery, break-dance or horse riding.
(Didn't happen yet btw, take it as a challenge if you wish!)
I strive for the passion some can offer and the eccentricities all the others are hiding. Because, same as all, I am a human with loves, hates and funny road-trip stories.
I cherish listening everything someone can shoot at me in a breath and love to reply, defy or comment. Thinking that a passion shouldn't die against stupidity, deafness or indifference.
I am pleased by my job, because I make millions of people I've never met happier everyday. However, I live outside of it, passing weekend maybe thinking of books, bars or games, but not office.
I enjoy seeing the world like everyone else and love what I could learn from other cultures. Although, my life is more than where my shoes go. It is the people I meet, the friend I make and the achievement that still need to be completed here.
Finally I am here, on this site, as of all the web, on my own. Loving what life the people have to share and been proud of mine.
- Laugh at other people
- Make the weirdest face when eating spicy food
- Movies: On the top of my head, V for Vandetta, Matrix (1st), The village, Pan's Labyrinth, Howl's Moving Castle.
- Other stuff listening to: HIMYM, The Walking Dead, Kaamelott, GoT, Breaking Bad, loved House.... And also a few online streams, Ted talks, other informative or fascinating lectures where they appear.
- On the food subject, I'm incorrigible with spicy food and like to discover new recipe that make me regret it!
- For music, my preferred styles (and band) varies with my occupations. Currently Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Space Buddha and always more elector/dubstep/progressive help me pass through long hours in front of a computer while Muse, Metric and Monarchy are my first go-to when I need to relax.
My bean bag, (those things are addictive)
Computer (need it for work, communicate and google stuuuf)
You can laugh even of yourself (nobody's perfect, might as well take it on the good side)
You can argue and rent a bit about life/moral/philo, may it be in a coffee shop or during a long walk.
You liked my profile first, showing some interest. Have fun and break the ice, you might enjoy it!