WARNING!!!!! Longest "about me" EVER! Proceed with caution!
I have a car, a job, no kids and 0 divorces.
I like to ask people to describe themselves in 5 words. If you feel like messaging me, I'd love to hear what your five are.
My best qualities: I'm passionate, loyal, and incredibly loving. I also say what I feel, in the best way possible. I will always tell you when I appreciate you, when I'm grateful, when I'm overwhelmed with how awesome you are. (That is only if you're deserving.)
My worst: I procrastinate with the best of them, I'm overly sensitive at times, and my dog is terribly behaved.
Let me answer a few of the mundane, boring questions I get quite frequently:
1. How was your weekend? How's your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday treating you?
A: Spectacular! I rarely have bad days. I love my life.
2. What do you do for fun?
A: Hiking, camping, floating, concerts, kickball, game nights, more hiking, hangin with my dog, adventure, outdoor living. Sunshine always wins my heart.
3. How's OKC treating you?
A: I'm still here...
4. What are you looking for?
A: I'm honestly looking for my best friend and my future but I have zero expectations of anyone. I know some people are only meant to be in your life for a short time and I'm totally OK with that. :)
Pretty please don't ask me these questions. I know you mean well, and as a guy on here it can be hard to come up with something to catch a girl's attention. I promise these questions won't do that. We get them a LOT.
Here's a list of things I'm more interested in than the day of the week or my OKC experiences;
Green Bay Packers obsessed.
A dog lover.
Still undecided about cats.
Reader of fiction.
Collector of records.
Hiker, camper & adventure seeker.
I care about people to a fault.
I smile more often than not.
I have a sense of humor and will usually find something to laugh about in any situation.
I have a few pet peeves:
1. Unnecessary use of the ellipsis...
2. Using the wrong homonyms/homophones.
3. When people somehow figure out how to write ghetto. I.e. "Wus gud mami" or "mi name is jr n I wanna no more bout yo fine self" yes these are real life examples.
A few tips for your OKC adventures from a girl's (errrr woman's) perspective:
1. A simple "hi", "hello", or "hey girl..." will not get a response unless you look like Ryan gosling from crazy.stupid.love. So basically take a moment to formulate a real sentence if you want a real response.
2. Asking me for my Skype (which BTW, No) in the first message is a fail. I will not give you an opportunity to be creepy visually as well as via text.
3. If you are so inclined to check who has browsed your page and then get upset when they don't message you back, here's some food for thought... they probably thought you were;
b. Not funny
c. Had a lack of personality in your photos or profile.
Do you really want to abrasively force someone who feels this way about you to message you back?
4. Just like the next girl, I love to hear how beautiful my eyes and smile are. Genuinely love it. However; on this site it gets a bit tricky deciphering who even looked at your pictures and who sent that to every girl on here. So I may not respond even though I'm grateful for the compliment.
5. Don't be a creep. I will not give you my number right away, I will not send you pics that aren't already posted, I will not face time with you before we've met, I will not sleep with you and your wife and I will not take your virginity. :|
Also, one last tip: grown women don't like to be called "cutie", we're no longer 13. Gorgeous, beautiful, even darling are better options for women old enough to drink. ??
Only one of these things is true.
Dog trainer, paralegal specialist, lived in kuwait, budget analyst, reception, court reporting, unarmed combatives instructor, marketing coordinator, cheer coach, and party planner.
Only one of these things ISN'T true.
Books: Fiction, Fiction, Fiction. Fight club is my Favorite book.
Music: This should be its own section. I will be having a discussion about this with the OKCupid suits. My love for music is vast and varying depending on my mood, my life, and my loves. That's a conversation for someone I trust.
For those of you who never get there, here's my super girly vague response that you probably love to hear: I like, totally like all music, music is fun, music it totally my favorite, everrr!. ;)
My naughty beagle
Google (I google EVERYTHING)
Emoji - there is a face for everything.
Laughing (and smiling, and being happy)
The letter L....