I am a fairly grounded person and emotionally stable, I don't have a lot of baggage. I have been told I am not a main stream person, I have my own way of thinking and I do not follow any trend.
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.
2. Try to secretly smell your hair.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
4. Give you the remote control during my fav show.
5. Come up behind you and put my arms around you.
6. Play with your hair.
7. My hands always find yours.
8. Be cute when I really wants something, with big puppy eyes.
9. Offer you (or try) plenty of massages.
10. Dance with you, even if I dance like a dork.
11. Never run out of love.
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13. Realize I’m being funny when I need to be serious.
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit me and it actually hurts.
16. Smile a lot.
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things I wouldn't normally like to do, just because I knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you..
19. Help others out.
20. Travel Thousand of miles just to see you.
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when my friends are watching.
22. Sing, even if I can't.
23. Have a creative sense of humor.
24. Stare at you.
25. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs (not that I do those things right now)- just because I loves u that much to quit it.
26. Be 100% honest, and keep no secret from you because I think you deserve the whole me and the real me.
27. I am devoted to you, complete for you are my world.
28. I'm really goofy sometimes I sometime act like a child but in a good way. I see things with innocent eyes
29. and I think this is the most important thing. I'm very huggable :-). Like hugging a stuffed animal.
The word of my house is Seek, Explore, and Experience.
I can say that I am happy with my life right now, I'm not an ambitious person in terms of wealth, I look for fulfillment instead of possession in life.
Cooking/baking, I have been told that I am very good grill master.
I'm good at listening, not so good at giving advice, but most people can count on me to be there for them.
Favorite movies: Spy Games, The Last Castle, inglourious basterds, Star Trek, Neverwas, Battle LA.
Favorite Shows: Star Trek, Downtown Abbey, Sherlock (BBC), The West Wing, Leverage, The Walking Dead, Firefly, Newsroom.
Favorite Music: Celtic, Classical, Opera, Epic Music (Band: Two Steps From Hell), The St. Philips Boy's Choir, Scala and Kolacny Brothers.
Favorite Food: Chinese.
3. Eating Utensil (I don't like to use my bare hand to pick up food)
4. Musics, Opera/Broadway collection
5. Tea, my elixir of life.
6. Car, for my desire to travel.
I also like think about my behavior and action so I can better improve myself in the future.