I'm an avid reader - mainly fiction but I dont mind a good biography once in a while. My favourite author at the minute is called Haruki Murakami and if you read one book this year make sure its "Norwegian Wood" by the aforementioned author.
I love music, I've been to the Glastonbury festival for the past 21 years. I like everything from pop to dance to indie to folk to rock.
I also like going to the theatre and comedy clubs - something a little different from the norm.
Ideally I'm looking for someone laid back who enjoys a laugh but with whom I can also have interesting conversations with, both deep and frivolous.
Dancing like a fool.
Walking at the speed of sound.
1. The internet - how did we cope before it?
2. Bacon...mmmm bacon.
3. My HD TV and bluray player - I love movies and they look so good on a big TV (still best at the cinema though!).
4. Taxis because they take me home in the middle of the night and I'd have to walk from the pubs/clubs otherwise!
5. My walking boots which have saved my feet at numerous festivals.
6. My swipecard for work as I wouldnt be able to enter the building without it...mmm..on second thoughts maybe I could live without this ;)