Student, Asian/European mix, smart and well-travelled. Love nature, quiet moments in empty spaces, empty moments in quiet places. Reflective, thoughtful, kind and sentimental. Fun(ny), left-leaning, cares about the little things while not losing sight of the big picture in the world. Love to travel, explore and discover, to see the world and capture it in pictures and words: instagram: airwei221 #bearwhotravels. Love my #Sutty and #Meanou
Shy at first, but there's a depth and kindness to be discovered. Genuine. True. Good karma. Interested in finding friends, ever-so-hopefully much more, with similar qualities :)
Ik spreek nederlands!
Ich spreche Deutsch!
Je parle un petit peu le français!
我會說中文 和 台語!
Work sometimes takes me to far away places and adventures, feeds my travelbug and appetite to... "explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilisations...".
Currently managing and involved in a huge space law project that has the potential to save humanity from complete and utter destruction... Yooohoo!!
- travelling (did a bike tour in North Korea!) with teddy bears
- languages (in other words, good with my tongue...!)
- Aviation and outer space affairs, politics and reading maps...
- being there for someone and making the person feel special and cared for
you'll have to ask yourself if we ever meet.
- Catcher in the Rye, Brave New World, Regeneration, 1984, Falling Leaves, Nomad, One Native Life, Big Fish, Cosmos, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Monk who sold his Ferrari etc, etc..
- Der Vorleser, Der Schachspieler
- De Azielzoeker, Turks Fruit, Zomer hitte, Het verrote leven van Floortje Bloem, Kort Amerikaans, Ontdekking van de hemel
MOVIES and TV
- Catch me if you can, American Beauty, Totoro, Goodbye Lenin, Das Leben der Anderen, The Colour Purple, Everything is illuminated, Amelie, Little Miss Sunshine, Transamerica, Amadeus, Chocolat, Elizabeth, Magnolia, Brokeback Mountain, The Wedding Banquet, La Choriste, 500 days of summer (sooo cute...), etc, etc
- OITNB, The Office, House of Cards, Arrested Development, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, The Simpsons, Futurama, Keeping up Appearances, Little Britain, SNL, The Daily Show, Ally McBeal, Boston Legal etc, etc
I always have music or radio on in the background... it makes me somehow more productive.
I like classical (Beethoven, Mozart, Dvorak, Bach), songs and singers who write and sing with 'meaning'... songs from the 80s and 90s, Don Mclean, Elton John, Billy Joel, Celion Dion, Enya, Josh Groban, Coldplay... a few personal favourites: Annie's Song, Streets of London, Somewhere only we know, Drops of Jupiter, Time to say goodbye, Imagine, I say a little prayer, Holiday in Spain, Return to innocence, Bittersweet symphony,
You are what you eat... I like cooking, and mostly use natural / organic foods, foods not contaminated with all sorts of chemical and additives. It's better for you, and the environment too!
I tend be vegetarian at home, but flexitarian when I'm outside... seafood is great, chicken and duck too, but not a big fan of red meat... though I do get the occasional craving for a big juicy burger :)
And yeah, "I'm lovin' it" when I try out the local McDonalds whenever I'm in a new country...
- my kitty cats :)
- the outdoors! I love being in nature!
- my passport and credit card (so I can go somewhere, anywhere...)
- the inspirations of Buddhism
- affection and bigggggg, longgggggg hugs
...the world with its many problems, people and places...
...about the terrible plight of cancer... (if you gave gone through something similar, I would love to hear from you. It's good to talk and share). I blogged about it here: http://users.blogforacure.com/formosa1984
...about the person I've yet to meet who can make me feel special, loved and cared about, and whom I can shower with my love, affection and give my whole heart to in return...
... about family, what I have (left) now, and what I would like to build up in the future with that special someone... I adore my nephew and niece, even though they live in Europe :(
...about a future in which I can do something I enjoy and have some certain and stability...
...about blindly getting on a train or plane and just going somewhere...
...about what I can do to make a little difference to the stranger I just met on the street...
...about maybe just giving everything up and going to live at a monastery...
...about what I could leave this world one day when I am gone...
...about the great outdoors...
...about sex (ok, ok, I'm guilty of being horny...)
Sometimes, I just grab my bike and cycle somewhere randomly. I enjoy the freedom of doing that, and random spur of the moment things that come to my mind. Or I could be at home with friends (most likely playing boardgames while indulging in ice cream after a good meal at home...) or home alone, watching a movie, with my very bouncy and hysterical cats :)
Or if you just want to :)
And please write more than just "Hey! What's up?" or "How's it hanging?" (It's hanging just fine :)