- ENTJ (though really more of an ambivert)
- College in Philly, MBA in NYC
- I wish I could banter like an Aaron Sorkin character
- Worked on the 2008 Obama campaign in Ohio
- Friends and family above all else, but I'm sure everyone says that here
- I try hard not to judge people's grammar... but can't always help myself
- I read, a lot
- I listen to podcasts at 1.7x speed
- Mac & cheese aficionado
- Equally happy adventuring in the city or the great outdoors
- My DSLR camera & I travel the world as often as possible, but I still love a dark theater, a great movie, and some Milk Duds
I don't see Likes on this, best to message.
- Jeopardy / random trivia
- Dog whispering
- Late-night karaoke
- Making english muffin pizzas
- Using 10-cent words
- Maximizing rewards points programs
- Being surprisingly handy for a Jew considering the last thing we built were the pyramids
MOVIES: The Usual Suspects, The Shawshank Redemption, Stranger Than Fiction, (500) Days of Summer, Pulp Fiction, Snatch, LA Confidential, Animal House, The Big Lebowski, and almost anything from Pixar
TV: Archer, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Community, The Daily Show, Game of Thrones, Last Week Tonight w/John Oliver, Lost, Mad Men, Modern Family, True Detective, The Walking Dead, The West Wing, The Wire, 30 Rock, and almost anything on HBO Sunday night
MUSIC: I listen to anything and everything. There's a special place in my heart for mashups -- if you've ever been to a BootieNYC or BootieSF party, we're automatically friends.
Extra points if you're a fan of NPR (This American Life, Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me, Radiolab, Planet Money), 99% Invisible, and anything from The Moth series.
- All of these profiles who have to request "You have a job" / "know the difference between their, there, and they're" -- aren't those standard prerequisites? We can set the bar higher than that, right? :)
- Why are all of your photos taken from a distance / in sunglasses?
- Why great TV shows get canceled prematurely?
- The Fermi Paradox
- How much are my rewards points worth?
- Where am I traveling next?
- You're an intellectual -- the smarter the better (guys who are intimidated by smart, successful women are missing out, big time)
- You're ideally Jew...ish
- You're a Democrat (unless your idea of a fun date is debating taxes, freedom of choice, healthcare, entitlements, and why Citizen's United is one of the Supreme Court's worst decisions ever... in which case, I can give you the passionate night of your dreams)
- You're ideally in Manhattan -- exceptions can be made, but life is busy and naturally it's easier to date if we don't need valid passports every time we want to see each other.