My name is Darren, I'm 20 years old and currently living in a small village outside so called 'Great' Yarmouth.
I'm a fun, down to earth, good listening, kind hearted, ukulele playing, cuddle loving machine - who can be a big kid! (but at same time responsible and mature when required). In short I guess i'm just a soppy romantic Mr Rochester looking for my Jane Eyre who I can spoil rotten with flowers and tea lol
I'll go into detail bout my hobbies etc in the next section..
Feel free too add me snap chat - dstride92
Living by the sea has its great advantages: long walks (in some cases beautiful sunrises and sunsets), Kite Flying, Sand Castle Building (come on..release the inner child!), Swimming in the sea (if you're brave enough ;) lol)
I also a keen member of a local Amateur Dramatic Society and currently rehearsing for a production of Dads Army in which i'm playing the stupid boy himself Private Pike.
I also volunteer myself as part of a children charity fundraising team.
I also a very enthusiastic photographer and film maker; I recently just finished a short film starring actor Frank Williams (Vicar from Dads Army.
Anything more you wish to know please don't be afraid I don't bite..message me :D
- War Horse
- Back To The Future
- Sweeney Todd
- Clockwork Orange
- Kings Speech
- Hot Fuzz
- Shaun Of The Dead
- Most Alfred Hithcock Pictures
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks
- Most classic Britcoms 1960s to the 80s ((anything from Dads Army to Red Dwarf etc))
- Doctor Who
- Derren Brown
- Black Books
- The 39 Steps
- Derren Brown Confessions Of A Conjurer
- Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
- I enjoy most things so it maybe easier to say who I dislike: Screaming so called singing , Also not a fan of Bieber but frankly who is ;) aha...thats pretty much all I dislike tbh
- My Camera
- My Phone
- A Notepad (Inc. Pen/Pencils to write with..)