If you find these activities fun: rock climbing, disc golf, ultimate frisbee, or racqet ball; I am Looking for an activity partner!
I am looking for someone to hang out with, laugh with, and spend some time together. What happens after that is where we get to negotiate.
I do work full time, and have hobbies that take up a some of my time. Balance is very important to me, and I'm seeking to maintain it. Recently I have changed jobs and no longer work the 9 to 5. I work nights and this has made it a bit challenging to have a social life. But I still try.
If your interested in getting to know me, let me know. I am a cuddler and a lot of fun to hang out with. I would like to find a nerdy and athletic girl to share my time with.
1. My art work. I am very passionate about art.
2. I am pretty athletic and have always been able to try a new sport or physical challenge and excel pretty well at it. I am a competitive person and this drives me to become better.
3. I LOVE to make the people around me laugh.
4. I enjoy teaching. I have always been told that I am very patient with people and do very well at explaining new things.
5. I'm a bit nerdy and play a card game called Magic: the Gathering.
2. My friends. I am a social being, without them, I would starve.
3. Nerdy games!
5. The internet.
6. The ability to create art.
Game Design: I want to one day work for Wizards of the Coast, creating and designing cards for Magic: the Gathering.
What if I knew all that I know now back when I was six years old...