(Bonus points if you find these activities fun: rock climbing, disc golf, ultimate frisbee, or racqet ball! Looking for an activity partner)
I am looking for someone to hang out with, laugh with, and spend some time together. What happens after that is where we get to negotiate.
I do work full time, and have hobbies that take up a chunk of my time. Balance is very important to me, and I'm seeking to maintain it.
If your interested getting to know me, let me know. I have a lot of love to give and am a bit of a cuddler. Would like to find a nerdy and athletic girl to share some of my time with.
1. My art work. I am very passionate about art. (You can find my art on deviantart.com by searching for deakonavory)
2. I am pretty athletic and have always been able to try a new sport or physical challenge and excel pretty well at it. I am a competitive person and this drives me to become better.
3. I LOVE to make the people around me laugh. Whether it is at the situation or myself.
4. Teaching. I have always been told that I am very patient with people and do very well at explaining new things to people in a helpful manor that they can understand.
5. A game called Magic: the Gathering. I have a HUGE collection of cards! (I said I was nerdy!!)
Dresden Files, River World series, The Dark Tower series, Leviathan series, The Southern Vampire Mysteries, Oryx and Crake, The Year of the Flood, World War Z, Afterlife with Archie, Calvin and Hobbes
Mad Max, Fight Club, STAR WARS, LotR trilogy, Momento, Inception, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Ocean's Eleven, Troy, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth,
Game of Thrones, Black Sails, Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, Brisco County Jr., Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Fire Fly, Rick and Morty, Ash Vs the Evil Dead, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Spartacus
Mindless Self Indulgence (I will date you so hard if you listen to them!), Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Black Light Burns, Die Antwoord, Beats Antique, Rabbit Junk, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Retard-O-Bot, Peter Pepper, The Prodigy
Video Games (because this list is important too!):
Fallout, Bio Shock, Terraria, Halo, Borderlands, Far Cry
Indian, Italian, sushi, pizza, pretzels, beagles, and FroYo. I will try anything once, but dobt do spicey too much.
2. My friends. I am a social being, without them, I would starve.
3. Nerdy games!
5. A computer/the internet.
6. The ability to create art.
Game Design: I want to one day work for Wizards of the Coast, creating and designing cards for Magic: the Gathering.
What if I knew all that I know now back when I was six years old...