OK so obviously I'm a nerd. A good-smelling well-dressed nerd.
Beyond that? I enjoy trying to expose myself to new experiences and activities. I've recently taken up rock climbing (I know, so Seattle!), and I'm looking to try out ballroom dancing. Once the weather warms up just a bit paddle boarding looms on the horizon.
I have a nice butt.
The last few books I've read are:
* Reconstruction: America's Unfinished Revolution by Eric Foner
* Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky
* Strangers in Their Own Land by Arlie Hochschild
The last few movies I watched are:
* John Wick
* Captain America: Civil War
The only TV show I'm really following right now is The Americans. I just binged the third season when it landed on Amazon, and now I'm watching the fourth season live. It's sooooooo good!
The last five artists I listened to on Spotify are:
* Belle and Sebastian
* The Hamilton cast
* Bon Iver
* Blood Orange
As far as food goes? I'm a sorcerer with a skillet; getting into what I like in terms of food is like its own whole conversation. Hint hint.
* Books. I am a lifelong reader. Few pleasures to me are as sublime as settling in with a good book for a long
afternoon or evening of reading.
* A well-equipped kitchen. Like I said, I'm a magician with a mixer. I love to cook. And bake. In fact while this doesn't really warrant its own bullet point, I'll mention here that I keep homemade cookie dough in the fridge more or less at all times. Because being able to have a fresh baked cookie for dessert on any night of the week is one of those things that you don't come back from.
* Breakfast. I am a breakfast person. You'll almost never find me skipping breakfast. Usually it's a hot breakfast. In fact even if I have somewhere to be in the morning, I'll get up extra early just to have the time to make a hot breakfast.
* Dogs. I'm a dog person. But for a few years here and there I've had a dog with my for my entire life, and I intend to have a dog with me for the rest of it.
In general I'm looking for a long-term relationship. But I believe that those sorts of things grow organically. So maybe let's start with a good conversation over a couple of drinks?
(Or you're just wondering what the two punctuation marks I missed were!)