- My family and friends are very important to me.
- I love the Boston Red Sox and also love watching hockey or pretty much any other sport.
- I love doing anything outdoors, especially hiking, ultimate frisbee, tennis, golf, and kickball.
- I love corny Popsicle stick jokes
- I love writing poems
- I love to travel. So far I have only been to the Philippines and a few cities in Canada, but I hope to someday travel through Europe.
- I like trips to the casino, the bar once in a while, and love diners that are open 24/7!
- My three favorite groups to listen to are Lifehouse, Metallica, and Green Day.
I'm not looking for anything too serious, just someone to go out with and have fun, if it turns into something more then great
Favorite movie of all time is Jaws. Also love Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, the Breakfast Club, The Hangover, Dances with Wolves, Miracle, Slapshot, any Rambo, Friday the 13th, Indiana Jones or Die Hard movie, Gran Torino, Apollo 13, Delta Force, The Lost Boys, prob a ton more.
Favorite TV show of all time is the Simpsons, also like Robot Chicken, Tosh.o, South Park, Pickers, Anything on the Food Channel or TLC, Man vs. Wild
I mentioned my 3 fav groups above and I also love Gun's 'n Roses, Pantera, Chilli Peppers, L7, Tom Petty, Springsteen, Nirvana, 3 Doors Down, Doors, AC/DC, Blink182, Oasis, Goo Goo Dolls, Wallflowers, Sound Garden, Foo Fighters, Offspring, starting to get into 80's music, any decade has good stuff really.
My favorite food is Chinese, but I like anything from carrots and peas to a taco with cheese :) Mexican, Thai, and Italian are good too.
2 - My Lifehouse cd's
3- The Red Sox
4 - Air Conditioning when it's really hot
5 - My GPS (love that thing!)
6 - Ginger Ale