* I have always been somewhat of free spirit, traveling the road less traveled.
* I love music, any kind of music, as long as it moves me… (Apologies to the O’Jays)
I’m at home with cuisine gastronomique (fancy French word), I love little roadside cafes
* I am equally kind to children and animals. Republicans I have to think about.
* I think Casablanca is one of the greatest films ever made. If you do too, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
* I try treating all people the way I would want to be treated.
* I love road trips on scenic two-lane highways, top down, sun shinning, and the music playing.
* I don't really care whether the glass is half full or half empty.
* I’m fascinated by String Theory. I wonder if you had a bow small enough could you play reality like a violin? Fiddling in cosmic time.
* I don’t believe you need religion for a moral or ethical compass.
Thinking outside the box
Knowing a song by the third note.
2 A good book with real pages.
3 Dark, bold coffee.
4 Pizza (Oh, I miss really good pizza)
5 A good laugh.
6 The Cubs
How anybody in the middle class votes Republican. Are you nuts???
What life would be like living as an expatriot living on a remote beach somewhere.
Time and space.
You can take a joke.
You love good music.
You want to share a winning lottery ticket.
You just want to connect with a warm, articulate human being.