* I have always been somewhat of free spirit, traveling the road less traveled.
* I love music, any kind of music, as long as it moves me… (Apologies to the O’Jays)
I’m at home with cuisine gastronomique (fancy French word), I love little roadside cafes
* I am equally kind to children and animals. Republicans I have to think about.
* I think Casablanca is one of the greatest films ever made. If you do too, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
* I try treating all people the way I would want to be treated.
* I love road trips on scenic two-lane highways, top down, sun shinning, and the music playing.
* I don't really care whether the glass is half full or half empty.
* I’m fascinated by String Theory. I wonder if you had a bow small enough could you play reality like a violin? Fiddling in cosmic time.
* I don’t believe you need religion for a moral or ethical compass.
Thinking outside the box
Knowing a song by the third note.
I enjoy more character driven films and films from great directors, Casablanca, To Have and to Have Not, A Man and a Woman, The King of Hearts, Breathless (Godard version), Paths to Glory, The Grand Illusion, The Official Story, Clockwork Orange, Seven Samurai, Out of the Past (love film noir), The Seventh Seal, Scenes From a Marriage, Lolita, Rear Window, Cuckoo, The Crimes of Padre Amaro, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Go Between, Wings of Desire, Some Like It Hot, Psycho, Jules and Jim, The 400 blows, The Bicycle Thief, Lawrence of Arabia, 8 1 / 2, Z, The Manchurian Candidate (Original version), Cape Fear (Both versions), Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, On The Waterfront, Midnight Cowboy, Johnny Got His Gun, The Searchers, Schindler's List, When Harry Met Sally, Dr. Strangelove, Hotel Rwanda, L’Enfant, The Departed, City of God, Religulous, and Sleepless In Seattle (shamelessly).
I am a avid reader, some of my favorites are: Sound and the Fury, Portrait of an Artist as Young Man, The Naked and the Dead, On the Road, Dharma Bums, Naked Lunch,Tropic of Cancer, The First Circle, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, An American Tragedy, All's Quiet On the Western Front, Winds of War and War and Remberance, Myra Breckenridge, Doctor Zhigavo, Lolita, Native Son, John Dospasso's USA trilogy, Three Soldiers, Pickwick Papers, Bleak House, Portnoy's Complaint, Buddhism: The Religion of No-religion, The Way of Zen, Zen Mind; Beginner's Mind, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter, Go Tell It On the Mountain, Women In Love, Sons and Lovers, The Idiot, Catch 22, Huckleberry Finn, Portrait Of a Lady, One Hundred Years of Solitude, To Kill a Mockingbird, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Doors to Perception, Slaughterhouse Five, Breakfast of Champions, Stranger In a Strange Land, The Iliad and the Odyssey, The Grand Design, A Brief History Of Time, The Road, the list goes on…
Favorite TV shows Include: Big Bang Theory, The Daily Show, The Cobert Report, Real Time with Bill Maher, and maybe the best drama on TV, The Good Wife.
2 A good book with real pages.
3 Starbucks's bold
4 Pizza (Oh I miss really good pizza)
5 The Daily Show
6 The Cubs
How anybody in the middle class votes Republican. Are you nuts???
What life would be like living as an expatriot living on a remote beach somewhere.
Time and space.
You can take a joke.
You love good music.
You think subtitles are not an obsticle to enjoying a good film.
You want to share a winning lottery ticket.
You just want to connect with a warm, articulate human being.