*Please be positive! With your attitude and approach to life, relationships...love.*
I'm looking for someone to grow with. I want to live life instead of just existing. Im dad to the greatest little girl in the world. I know everybody says their kid is the best but mine really is. Would I lie to you? I love to cook, hang out, go out. Not a big bar guy. I dont mind going w/ friends but would rather go out w/more of a purpose. Id love to be able to go out and then sneak away around midnight and go do our own thing. Like just roam the streets people watching, eat some churros, create some memories. I was in a 15 year, very non-reciprocal marriage (she really wasnt that into me which doesnt make for a fun life) We are still good friends and are both very active in our daughters life. So im looking for passion and a deeper connection with someone. DO NOT mistake passion for just sex.
I love to work out in some capacity every day and would like a partner who is somewhat active also. I cook and eat as healthy as I can. Which can be hard being on the road so much for work.
I used to own a bakery in Virginia and a construction/restoration company here in KC. So needless to say I'm pretty handsy....I mean handy! Whatever...I'm good with my hands.
Im a transplant from the East Coast. Grew up in Virginia, graduated high school in NJ. Moved to KC about 10 yrs ago. There is a lot more about me that is hard to put on these profiles.
I really am much better looking in person than my pics. Promise.
Im a bit of a movie snob. Cant watch stupid movies just to watch a movie. All time fav is Ferris Bueller, Lord of Rings, Wild at Heart, To Kill a Mockingbird, Sean of the Dead.
Dont get to watch much tv. Daily Show, HBO Go. Um...im sure theres more.
Its funny when people say they love ALL kinds of music "except..." and then go and list off 12 dif types of music. For me: anything 80s & 90s. Not a big country fan, nothing against it, just not my thing. Old school rap to mostly anything on 96.5. Cure,U2, r.e.m., Vampire Weekend, Gaslight Anthem, Silversun Pickups, Death Cab, Sonic Youth, Matt&Kim, Avett Bros, the Head & the Heart, anything w/a beat that I can dance to.
Royals. Sporting. Patio+Boulevard. Yes please!
1. My daughters laugh, hugs, and watching her sleep peacefully curled up next to me.
2. Clorox wipes. I travel a lot and no matter how nice or new a hotel is, cleaning is the first thing I do (you can call it OCD if you must)
3. Sad to say....my phone. Calls,email,text,GPS (a must) apps. But im not over obsessed. Seriously. Im not. I can quit it at any time.
4. KU Med Cancer Center. For helping to try and fix my dad
5. Passion & Love. I "lived" w/out it for the past 10 yrs and realize now I was not truly happy.
6. Pizza, Siracha sauce, the occasional beer, change of seasons, the BEACH, sunsets, dogs, dessert, sunrises, pancakes. What?! If you put it all under one # it only counts as one. I could go on.
Why people cover the back seat of their car with stuffed animals??
How birds know bird houses are made for them. And when they find one are they shocked and amazed like "wow! This place is awesome! This is way better than a nest in a stupid tree!"
How/why does Al Roker still have a career?
Honestly, you probably wouldn't have to work all that hard to get me to kiss on the first date. Just sayin