I am looking for a man who is interested in building a future together. A good match for me would be someone:
- open minded - can see endless possibilities and likes to debate them :)
- likes traveling with a companion - domestic and international
- a sense of humor
- intelligent in a well rounded sense
- likes snuggling
- has a healthy strong ego (An equal - with complimentary traits)
- enjoys spending quality time together (cooking a meal together, fine dining, activities like hiking, skiing, traveling)
- physically is mindful of a healthy lifestyle - fit and active
- is reasonably well adjusted - as am I (perfect is unrealistic and boring)
- kind and big hearted
- has and values integrity
- wants to live life actively and passionately with a partner at their side
I am confident, open minded, down to earth, sassy and thoughtful. I enjoy getting dressed up to go out for a date, casually for a day hike, a sundress on the patio, or a suit to the office. I have a mix of diverse skills and interests.
I enjoy physical activities that challenge me - currently handstands and hand walking.
I own my own small business.
I was married at age 19 for 12 years, I have been single for 10 years with a few relationships afterwards.
I enjoy traveling minus the traveling. I love to cook with good company. Anything active - I love finding new activities to challenge myself physically - currently hand walking.
I am thoughtful, unconventional, sweet, straight forward, and definitely a rebel.
Music varies from: Pink Martini, Grimes, The Knife, Them Crooked Vultures, QOTSA, Foo Fighters, Depeche Mode, Modest Mouse, New Order, Roxette, Madonna, or Frank Sinatra.
I like murder mysteries, and books that make you think.
I read a lot about homeopathy. Malcom Gladwell
Remain Curious and create endless possibilities...
Queens Of The Stone Age, Depeche Mode, Grimes, The Knife, Modest Mouse, Foo Fighters, Solid Gold, Madonna, New Order, Roxette, many more.
Malcom Gladwell, Chocolat, Shutter Island, Quentin Tarentino movies. I like murder mysteries, and books that make you think.
I read a lot about homeopathy.
I buy mostly organic, love food artistically prepared with love - at home and fine dining.