• whether part of a bike gang or cruising solo, my bicycle is part of the package
• reading books on a blanket in a park is my jam
• the gym is the place I will be found most often
• if not in the gym, I'll be in the kitchen...I know my place
• noodling on my guitar on the couch is a thing for me
• I check Instagram often, but realize that there are times and places where constant phone monitoring is unacceptable
• fun fact! I can definitely get free coffee every morning for at least a year with the staggering amount of Starbucks, second cup, and Tim Horton's gift cards I've received from being a teacher.
• I love driving. Long distances, short, as passenger, or driver,
• in the same vein, country get-aways are essential. I'm absolutely smitten with the city, but open horizons sprinkled with trees, stars, and bodies of water are dreamy
• I'm in an open relationship. I'm absolutely in love with my girlfriend, Simington. We live together and we are happy!
Also, the ging.
Raymond Carver short stories
In the Spice House - Marnie Woodrow - cooking and sex!
Jeanette Walls, Miriam Toews, and Trevor Cole, Joseph Heller, George Orwell books
Rob Delaney tweets
Community!!! Troy and Ahbed are the best!!! Also, 30 Rock.
coffee (in the morning)
recipes I want to try or restaurants I want to visit.
the next concert I have tickets to.
ridiculous stories of the kids I work with
lesson plans (ahhh!!! get out of my head!)
And, you have to like fun n' such!