Things about me :
I am a Behavioral Counselor who works at a facility for troubled teens and young adults. I am 31 years of age. I have 2 kids but they live in South Carolina with their mother. I have published 5 books.
I've just moved back to Georgia from Richmond, Indiana. (06-24-2016)
I have a job, my own place, and lastly I have a car.
Things I look for in a woman :
I don't have a particular "type" when it comes to looks. I like all hair colors & it doesn't matter if you are short or tall. You can be skinny, curvy, or average in built.
She would also need to be goal oriented in life. (employed or in college, reaching her goals in life)
2. Trying to find "my" Mrs. Right ;-)
2. Great listener, sympathizer, and advice giver.
3. Being a dad that my kids can be proud of.
My height (Im only 5'6)
However here are a few :
Doctor Who, Black Sails, Criminal Minds, Shark Tank, Once Upon A Time, G.O.T., Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead, Sherlock(BBC), Supernatural.
I have a small library of about 150 books that I own.
Just ask if I've seen it & I'll let you know. I use to have, at one time, a $3000 movie collection, so I'm not posting all of that on here.
2. My kids,
3. Bible & books,
5. family & friends,
6. Places to go and explore (Travel)
2. How to achieve my goals in life,
3. What book I will write next,
4. Why/How I am not dating someone yet.
1. You still have a question, or
2. You liked what you read & maybe want to see if we can become something more later on down the road.
3. Want a new friend or texting buddy.
Do NOT message me if :
1. You hate or dislike kids
2. You are not looking for marriage.
3. wanting a sugar-daddy
4. Wanting to make your ex jealous ---so tired of this one