I'm a young male looking for someone to have a good time with, enjoy life and find the greatest things that this big blue ball can give us.
But really, what can I say? A real relationship is built with actual contact. If you're interested by my answers or my looks, then give me a ring; or answer my message XD. IF you're interested, then we'll have an actual conversation, maybe over coffee and tea.
~ Working towards getting a degree (need the money first)
- Arguing: Or rather, debating.
- Concept Writing: I've spent 5 years of my life writing a novel, it's still nowhere near done.
- Being objectively honest: I'll tell people things to the point of being forthright.
- Keeping a secret: I'm a vault the moment you say "Don't tell anyone"
- Recently I've been writing some Emotional Poetry and some fan writing. http://doctorturrible.deviantart.com/
- Short: I am rather short for my weight
- Fat: I am a rather fat for my height
- Loud: You can hear me across a loud cafeteria
- Similar in appearance to other male Asians: I'm Asian O__O
- Incredibly Handsome: At least my mom tells me I am <__<<br />- Vulgar: I am very heavy into toilet humor and taking the piss kind of comedy.
- Brutally honest: Ask me anything, and I'll answer it as honestly as my mind can comprehend.
- Favorite Movies: Star Wars Original Trilogy, The Avengers, Iron Man 1&2 (Haven't seen 3 yet), Lord of the Rings.
- Favorite Shows: Doctor Who, Red vs Blue, RWBY, Almighty Johnsons, episodes.
- Favorite Music: AC/DC, Hollywood Undead, Barenaked Ladies, Linkin Park, Jim Croce, Jeff Williams.
- Favorite Food: All of it, literally all of it.
- My Family: The most important thing to me is family; how I was raised.
- My Friends: Couldn't live without them, I need something to keep me busy. XD
- My Faith: God is a driving point in my life.
- My Five Senses: Because I'm a sensitive guy ;)
- My Food: What's not to love about food?
- My Imagination: Can't write without it.
- You think I'm a cool guy to hang out with
- You think I'm handsome enough to be seen with you in public (I'm too claustrophobic for paper bags)