I also like going to Las Vegas and Southern California. In fact, so far during the year 2010, I have been to Las Vegas 6 times. I want to point out though that I rarely gamble. I go because I like being in an environment where there is something fun to do 24 hours a day.
I am Laid Back, Funny, and Loyal.
One of my philosophies on life is:
Work Hard. Play Hard. Die Hard (Not literally, I meant the movie).
I also tend to run half marathons, although more for the social aspect rather than the health aspect. I am rather picky about the half marathons I participate in. I do tend to do most of the runDisney races with an emphasis on the Disneyland races because they are much closer. Yes I am a disney fan looking for a park buddy.
I also like to cook. My old roommates can attest to my cooking abilities (there were no food poisonings on my watch lol). I would like to cook more but my busy work schedule prevents that.
In the area of music I listen to almost anything with the exception of country.
As for food, it would take less time and space to list foods I don't like as opposed to foods I do like. A very short list of food I like would include Sushi, Barbecue, Thai Curries, Meatloaf, and Lasagna.
Gotta admit, there are times I want to leave the phone behind and get away
2. My music (life needs a soundtrack)
3. My computer (how else am I gonna learn about stuff without wikipedia access)
4. A car (walking and taking the bus long distances is not very fun)
5. Something I can take pictures with (a iPod touch will do in a pinch If I have no camera and my phone there)
6. Some form of payment (never hurts to way have a few dollars in my pocket)
I am not afraid of heights. I am however afraid of falling from heights, there's a difference.