Outgoing personality, but very selective with my relationships. I am adaptable, very realistic, and affectionate. Emotionally and economically stable.
Comfortable in large cities and small towns; like almost all genres in music national and international, nice smells (cologne, perfume, etc), and driving to nice places.
Dislike: married man, hypocrisy, victim attitude, indecision, alcohol, drugs, tattoos, tennis shoes, baseball caps, weakness, and racism.
No religious. It’s ok if you are, but please, don’t try to save, convert, or preach to me.
Allergic to interminable telephone conversations, IMs are welcomed only if you are under 21 year old; meaning, you are an adult, you need to know how to establish an interesting conversation face to face.
Looking for a good looking, emotionally and physically healthy man; someone who knows what is happening in the world and can talk about it without bias, misconceptions, or stereotypes. You must like driving and traveling. You must have read at least 15 popular world classics books.
Love Indian, Italian, Greek, Afghan, and Persian food.
Watching Jeopardy, Science channel, and listening NPR's "wait, wait don't tell me"
* You can actually formulate a paragraph to interact with me
* Your ego is healthy enough to accept that this is a dating site. You won't become the center of my universe just because you write me one sentence once in a while.
* You are willing to leave your comfort zone
* Shower daily or more often if needed; dress well and smells great.
* Born in another country or accept other cultures, religions, languages.
* Accept and show love. Value to be loved and respected.
* Can keep a conversation face to face about world and local events.
* Emotionally stable, Please !!!