I'm wonky, nerdy and have a grand (if kinda utopic) vision of of the human race's future. It's like the good parts of the Expanse.
I'm INTP for those who care.
- Public speaking, which was hard won by experience.
- Googling, I have strong Google-fu which comes in handy at school.
- Arguing, I don't necessarily like formal debates, but I thrive in discussion.
Fiction: Dune; Harry Potter; Scott Pilgrim; A Game of Thrones (Really the whole A Song of Fire and Ice Saga); The Name of the Wind; and V for Vendetta.
Non-fiction: Guns, Germs and Steel; Scatter, Adapt, and Remember; Thinking, Fast and Slow; A Theory of Justice; American Nations; Human Transit; Capital in the 21st Century; The Signal and the Noise; and A People's History of the United States.
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Star Wars, Seven Samurai, The Matrix, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Moon, Spaceballs (and anything else made by Mel Brooks) and The Princess Bride.
Shows: Firefly, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Buffy (and Angel), Archer, Daria, Sherlock and all flavors of Star Trek.
Music: K-OS, Shad, Macklemore, the Blue Scholars, Timbaland, Trocadero, Gorillaz, Lupe Fiasco, The Fratellis, The Roots, Flobots, Adventure Club, The Beatles, Calvin Harris.
I've been listening to the soundtrack of Hamilton the Musical daily since it released. It always gets stuck in my head.
Food: Mexican (San Diego has spoiled me on this point), Sushi, Mac & Cheese, Hamburgers (Good ones, not gross fast food ones), Barbecue, Greek (especially Gyros), Chinese (especially Dumplings).
- A device to browse said internet.
- At least one interesting person to talk to, preferably several.
- A place to relax.
- Access to Books and Music
- Government (In an anarchy my most useful skill would be to start to form a government.)
I'm still heartbroken over Bernie Sanders' campaign.
Currently watching Riverdale and the Expanse.
I rarely see a girl make the first move and think it makes an interesting change of pace.
Also if you have any ideas about humanity's future I'd love to hear them.