Congratulations! You've won!
What have you won? A date with yours truly!
(Next paragraph to be read swiftly like a legal disclaimer at the end of an ad.)
Some restrictions may apply. Must be 18 or older to win. Actual eligibility and content of the date will be my sole discretion
Seriously, I'm not so keen on the whole internet dating thing. I'd much rather meet in person. This is just a tool to meet up with people I might otherwise have missed.
TV: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, Modern Family, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, House, Married with Children, The IT Crowd, Misfits.
Music: Rise Against, The Offspring, AFI, Linkin Park, Coldplay, The Sounds, Metric, Kill Hannah, Silversun Pickups, Three Days Grace, ATB, DJ Tiesto, Soundtracks, and much much more.
Food: Chipotle, pasta, flank steak, chicken enchiladas, stir-fry, Chinese, Thai, Indian.
1. Oxygen (Not too hard to come by unless you're drowning or somewhere full of smoke.)
2. Fresh water (A bit harder to come by. As long as the city plumbing works, I think I'll be okay.)
3. Food (This takes up a surprisingly large chunk of my monthly budget. And since I don't know how to grow or hunt my own food, I may have to say I can't live without my job or savings and grocery stores.)
4. Shelter (Somehow as things are getting less important, they are getting more expensive. Reminds me of the water-diamond paradox.)
5. Love (The Beatles would argue that this should be the only thing on the list. I get this from my family, my friends, my cats, and hopefully from you. =) )
...that's only 5...oh
6. Music! (Not really a human need, but still very human. As long as I've got my six-string (or iPod) on my back, I've got this covered.)
-How to prevent my robots from taking over the world
- At a bar
- At a concert
- At a party
- At home playing guitar
- At home crashing after a long week
- At home wondering why I not doing something else on this list
- At the gym
- Getting ready for a busy weekend
- On a date
- On a late night walk
- On a late night bike ride
- Some combination of several of the above
- You like being active.
- You like animals.
- We have something else in common.
- Our Match % is high.
- You're just trying to claim your prize.
(That last one reminded me of another)
- You can correctly use "your" and "you're" (or at least don't mind when I correct you).