"I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it"
My name is Dmitry. I'm Russian, left handed, ENTJ Virgo born in the year of the Tiger. The stars certainly aligned on the day of my birth. I am generally more awesome than the average population. I'm doing big things, and working on amazing projects. I do not believe in monogamy. I just want to throw that out there right away. If you're the immature, jealous & clingy type. I am SO not interested. We can, however, be just friends. If by any odd and rare chance you are a curvy girl around 5'3" and a naturally sassy redhead with an awesome personality & fondness for being submissive for a strong man, I will fall in love with you and spoil you endlessly to no limit. If you even know a person like that please get in touch to make this connection.
I keep very busy in developing my business. My time is filled up with business meetings and professional networking. I am ALWAYS looking to meet and connect with professionals from all the different industries, please connect with me on linkedin.
Relationship wise, I want to find someone who understands that I am busy and wants something casual and consistent. I work long hours during the workweek and when I relax, I want to do it with people who won't waste my time. My type is short, curvy girls with very fair skin, I <3 Redheads ( like omg...), but I am open to meeting anyone.
Some Things I Can do Well : I can put build a multivariate time-series regression model, rebalanced your 401(k), Initiate research on a stock, fight off a group of men to defend your honor, fix your computer, fix a car, manage your company better than your boss and take you swing dancing and literally make your head spin ;)
Religiously converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Working hard on growing my consulting business - really into blockchain / cryptocurrencies, whatever that means to you - programming and learning - and building my professional network ( let me know if you're a professional and want to connect on linkedin ).
Attempting to try everything at least twice ( the first time can be awkward ).
Some Things I HAVE Done:
- Got a BA/MA in Econ at 21 years old
- Worked on Wall St. as the #2 Quant under a guy with a Ph.D. in Accounting
- Passed my Series 7 & 63 Exams
- Sat on CFA I and CFA II exams
- Started a few businesses
- Wrecked a few businesses
- Had a pretty Awesome Time Doing it !
Some Things I AM Doing now:
- Just got out of a year old relationship with a girl I met on OKC ( she msged me )
- Mining enough crypto-currency ( ETH ) to pay for a 1BR Apartment in the upper east side (60th & 1st) - Literally printing money using electricity
- Consulting on Ethereum Blockchain Technology ( whatever any of those words mean to you )
- Attending Dev Bootcamp in NYC to learn a bit more programming
- Thinking of clever way to tell the Director of NorthEastern's MA. Accounting / MBA program 'NO' about attending this upcoming Summer session ( 2017 Graduation Date ) - She seems to be VERY persistent despite hearing 'No' from me at least 5 times by phone and several times by email
- Thinking of applying to Stanford's JD/MBA program
- Otherwise, I am a pretty boring recluse who spends too much time at home with only a tiny Yorkie for company and need to get out more !
- In need of a couple of dates for upcoming black tie events apparently
- Doing manly things like lifting heavy objects, beating up bad guys and opening the tight lids on jars
- Coming up with creative business solutions
- Talking to Strangers and making them feel comfortable
- Making an epic breakfast
- Keeping calm while everyone else is freaking out
- My elevator pitch
- Finding cool spots in the city no one has heard of
- Making YOU feel like you're the only girl in the world
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy"
I would like to think its my charming personality and intelligence but its most likely just my radiant smile.
I am told I look like Leonardo DiCaprio.....a lot. I also get Brad Pitt & James Franco ( when fucked up or tired ). My fav one was Robert Downy Jr. because, lets face it, he is awesome.
I'm almost always carrying a black leather bag with me that I use for work. It says "EPIC" on the front in red uppercase font. There is a very high probability its more expensive than any bag you own.
I've been told a tall, attractive, model-looking, straight gentleman, that I am "disgusting good looking". So there is that.
Books: I don't read nearly enough but Robert Green is one of my Favs. Vonnegut. Dostoyevsky. Micheal Lewis for all of his finance culture/history books. I enjoy reading on topics of psychology, how the brain works and social dynamics in general. Philosophy was one of my favorite classes in college. I am well read on the topic of existentialism ( Nietzsche, Camus, Sartre ect. ).
Movies: I'm a BIG movie buff. Anything from Casablanca to Fight Club. Momento, Seven, Gladiator, Oldboy, Leon. Blow, Lord of War, LoTR, Inception......and actually anything by Dicaprio. Catch Me If You Can & Thank You For Smoking are the best movies to learn how to hussle ideas. Really so many great movies out there.
Music: I like house, rock, Live Jazz, alternative & anything that sounds good....and some things that don't like old Russian folk music. I grew up on TooL, Deftones, Offsprings, Blink 182, Wu-Tang Clan (my first album actually ). Currently, I'm a big fan of Jazz & underground speakeasies (If you look like a early 20th century pin-up girl, I might fall in love). I like TS' new album a little too much. Tell me about your favorite spots !
Food: I will eat anything once.....I actually finished the Spiciest Curry in America challenge that was on Man vs Food. I really enjoy Asian cuisine, American Comfort food and raw food. If you can cook well, I will fall in love and spoil you.
How to best execute on my various plans for world domination, of course.
The other million and one thoughts moving through my brain at the speed of light. Human psychology is a topic that has always interested me. Random philosophical ideas. The progression of our species into a more advanced civilization.
Where do people with face tattoos work ? ? ?
Why do people shave only a portion of the hair on their head ??? WHY ?! ( girls fyi, its NOT attractive )
How I can penetrate the African market with scale while connecting to people at the local level......seriously if you can consult me on this I'll pay you well.
No night is 'typical' with me.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones"
I find that ironing my work shirts myself to be incredibly relaxing and that I once dated a stripper.
I watched all three Cruel Intentions movies. That's right, you didn't even know they made two more.
"But chains and whips excite me"
- If you can appreciate the work I put into my OkCupid profile
- If you want to actually meet me and you think you can keep an intelligent conversation.
- Or if you do sales, biz dev or are in the bar/restaurant industry and want to talk shop.
-> DEFINITELY message if this describes you to a T :
-> or this......
Some food for thought if you are into the Zodiac:
Story of my life: