• Being outside
• Love the beach
• Trying new Restaurants, Dive Bars, Bars & Wine
• Confident, not cocky
• I'm direct, I don't BS, but don't take it as being rude
• I know what I want & not afraid to go for it
• I have a goatee, but shave my head because it adds seconds back to my swim time
• I work a lot, so please try to understand my career is important to me & I don't always have free time, but I will make time
• Working out; currently on week 2 of INSANITY
• Riding Mountain Bikes
• Riding my Harley, have a helmet? Lets go!
• Love all types of music
• Love and sometimes quote movies
• I'm funny sarcastic not jerk sarcastic, so if I give you a hard time that's a good thing
• Love great conversations about everything & nothing at all
• I can hold my own in any circle
• I always have a good time no matter what's going on, but can be serious when needed
• I generally do everything with a smile
• I'm fun, like a new car. Take me for a test drive, if you like me take me home. If not, return me no harm no foul, we can still be friends.
• No drama
• Not Psycho - please if you are... Thanks but no thanks. That kind of craziness does nothing but make me want to run.
• No drugs
• No diseases
• I don't have Kids either, but if you do that's ok
• Just moved to Huntington Beach know of any good places we should visit in the area?
*Update - sorry for the bullit points but I did this while I was supposed to be working.
Movies? I'm a bit of a movie buff, I love almost all movies. The Godfather, The Sandlot, Good Fellas, The Great Outdoors, Stripes, Full Metal Jacket, Pulp Fiction, & Cheesy B Movies are just a few of my favorites.
Shows? Currently on my DVR I have Dexter, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, The League & SOA.
Music? I love all types of music, you never know whats going to come on next when its on shuffle. Anything from Skynyrd, NWA, SOAD, At The Drive In, Dubstep, The Missfits, Sublime, Social D and so on...
Food? I love food, I'll try anything twice.
I'll have to come back when I figure out the other two...
Let's have a drink, share a laugh and see where it goes?