I guess if you have gotten this far, my photos have passed the visual check and now you need to make sure we have some things in common. I'm actually always open to meet people that have different interests than I do because it's always a great way to learn about/experience something new. But you're here to learn about me so here goes:
- I work for a major snack food company.
- My family would consider my best quality would be my caring personality
- My favorite subject in school growing up was Art
- If I had one wish for the world it would be:
- No much of a sports guys but I do enjoy seeing Indy fuel play.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my dog. Also i enjoy watching movies, going to concerts or spending time at the IMA. Oh, I also really spending time in Broad Ripple eating and listening to live music to good music
Anything else you want to know I would be glad to tell you. I am an open book, so ask me anything.
Movies.) Clockwork Orange, Mall Rats, The American Pie movies, Porkies, Animal House, The One, Jarhead, Sin City, The Night of the Evil Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction, and etc. I love movies.
Music.) I love music everything from classical to metal. I will emit I have a thing for Katy Perry
d.) it depends
2. my corgi, joey
3. my family
4. wacom tablet
6. maybe you?