I have the coolest job in New York. As the special effects director for a network tv show.
I am also a playwright, stage director and an award winning solo performer.
I genuinely love and respect women. Maybe that's why I was once called a nice blend of evolved gentleman and a big cocky caveman. Haha. Still funny to me because my knuckles never drag the ground and I never grunt. Hey, I even speak in full sentences.
I'm basically an honest person and I pride myself on trustworthiness.
Ethnicity is not important but mutual respect is.
2. Good teeth and good health. (I've already flossed)
3. Creativity and art. (gotta have it)
4. Friendship and affection. (give and take)
5. Competition. (Even if I'm spectating)
6. Amazing sex. (the kind you're happy to keep practicing to perfect)
I'm amazed at how many people get thrown by this question. The key words are "willing to admit".
You're not one of those certain ladies who discourage a simple hello. DEMANDING, instead, a lengthy introduction. Really? Unless you are willing to take the risk of reaching out yourself.....shhh...nuff said? Everything starts with hello.
You are not a cigarette smoker.