I'm mainly shooting for a career in writing professionally and I'd like to be a respected columnist in the future. I can yammer like no other, so I might as well write the ish out.
I read whenever I have the itch to here and there. I usually dig on sci-fi, but I'll read anything that catches my interest. I dig a lot on non-fiction and reference work too. The More You Know! :::::::*
Aqua Teen Hunger Force for life. I worship at the altar of Master Shake and Carl.
Hard to pinpoint my music tastes, as I just listen to whatever makes my head bop and make me take a quick jog. I'm kind of a junglist/DnB head, though.
Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood. Seafood.
- My PC.
- Oxygen. Unless I'm an alien and don't know it. That would be cool, cause I'd have lasers and stuff. Think about that for a second. Lasers.
- Friends to share experiences with that I can look back on in ten years, then chuckle a bit.
- My phone, because I have a fancy-pants smartphone now and my thumbs are enslaved.
-Random story plots and settings
-Street Fighter II
-If I turned off all the lights before I left for work
(''\ O_O /'')
- Browsing the Fantasy/Sci-Fi section in a bookstore or reading stuff at a library sounds fun to you. I reeeeallly like reading. :3
- You can laugh at and share silly jokes and stories with me, cause sharing a smile with someone is something I really love doing.
- You can make pizza. I love people that can make pizza!