- I love looking at things and working with visuals.
- I LOVE electro house (yes, this is club music, but no, I am not a huge clubber) - Still haven't found the reason for this, but it probably involves bass. I love dancing to it, but I HATE getting touched on the dance floor. Oddly enough, my favourite song is Daydream Believer and my favourite album is Tommy by the Who.
- My favorite book is the Thesaurus.
- I'm a bit of a gamer. Not a huge one, but enough of one to know that WASD is not a charitable organization. I'm also rather obsessed with a little game called "Portal."
- I love animated television programs!
- I am a HUGE night owl & love late night adventures.
- My notebook is my security blanket, which everyone is welcome to cuddle with.
- Black t-shirts are my biggest turn-on.
- My biggest fear is time - I either have too much or too little of it. I am also not too fond of wasps or parrots.
- I don't believe or disbelieve in anything, but I love imagining everything.
- Keeping my desktop icon free
- My glasses
- My wireframe cube necklace
Movies: Exit Through the Gift Shop, Ratatouille, The Beach Party at the Threshold of Hell, Fight Club, Logorama, Grandma's Boy, Poltergeist, The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Napoleon Dynamite, Dogma, Breakfast at Tiffany's, 28 Days Later, Zoolander, Children of Men, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Clerks, Science of Sleep, Dumbo, Cable Guy (yes, that's right), Funky Forest: The First Contact, Charlie Kaufman, Delicatessen, Free Willy, Michel Gondry, Oldboy, Tim Burton, Requiem for a Dream, Tideland, True Romance, Wes Anderson, Matilda, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Midnight Cowboy, An American Tale, It's All Gone Pete Tong, WALL•E, Human Traffic
TV Shows: Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, ReBoot, Adventure Time, Untalkative Bunny, Xavier: Renegade Angel, 30 Rock, Portlandia, Mad Men, MythBusters, Arrested Development, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Summer Heights High, Wonder Showzen, The Venture Brothers, Animaniacs, Dexter's Labratory, Robot Chicken, South Park, SpongeBob SquarePants, Drawn Together, The Simpsons, Archer, Pinky and The Brain, Frisky Dingo, Stickin' Around, Futurama, King of the Hill, Home Movies, Family Guy, Trailer Park Boys, Pinky and the Brain, The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show, Clone High, Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Daria, Misfits, Kroll Show
Video Games: Portal, Portal 2, Limbo, Team Fortress 2, The Sims 3, American McGee's Alice, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Mario Party, Little Big Planet 2, Eat Them, Puzzle Bobble, LittleBigPlanet, Katamari Forever, Super Smash Brothers, Pokémon Stadium, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Heroes of the Storm
Music: Overwerk, M.A.D.E, F.O.O.L., Nitro Fun, Wolfgang Gartner, Stereoheroes, ZEDS DEAD, Fake Blood, Crunch Theory, Sarah Slean, Ac slater, DOORLY, David Bowie, Mord Fustang, Rex The Dog, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, Adam K, BSOD, Crookers, electrixx, Felguk, Foamo, Hot Mouth, Jack Beats, Rico Tubbs, Mr. Oizo, Miles Dyson, Mightyfools, Mark Mendes, CALVERTRON, WILL BAILEY, deadmau5, Simian, Whitey, Hatiras, The Islands, The Lodger, Ladytron, Eclectic Method, MSTRKRFT, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elvis, The White Stripes, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Studio Killers
3. Cell phone
6. The little devil's advocate on my shoulder
More recently - where do you online dating guys find all these tigers to pose with?
- I hate waking up… like REALLY hate waking up. I hate it so much, I sometimes skip the process altogether and don't sleep till the next night. Question my method all you want, but I get a lot more done and usually feel a lot happier. Besides, when I finally do sleep, it's amazing
- I'm an introvert by nature, which means I can be a tad anti-social at times. This trait tends to get worse when I'm coming down from a creative burst