Watching: Humor, suspense, or their hilarious offspring in shows like Psych and Chuck. Romantic comedy, Asian dramas. Sci-fi, cartoons, combined in Futurama and Trigun. Studio Ghibli, Pixar, all that good stuff. Megamind may just be my favorite movie. Certain indie films or documentaries. And the crazy ones that turn your brain upside-down and twist it in a pretzel.
Listening: Mainly get hooked on songs more than bands, unless they're personal friends, but I try to discern my preferences. Lately replaying tunes by Matt&Kim, The Killers, One Republic, and Grouplove. Bastille's Pompeii, and Capital Cities music video of Safe and Sound. Somehow I've become enthusiastic about Foster the People, especially their Torches album.
Eating: Delicious new things. Pumpkin pie... pumpkin anything.
2) Caring family and friends. (Starting to sound like the Oscars.)
3) A good book, The Good Book, or story of some sort.
4) Pen or pencil. (Once I was stranded at a rest stop, and they only had tourist junk for sale. Even the cashiers lacked a simple pen. Finally had to beg one off a stranger.)
5) My digital camera. (Best purchase ever made, and attached at the wrist ever since. When that arbitrary shadow falls across the wall just so, and you're compelled to take a picture of it, several pictures of it... or maybe that's just me.)
6) You in my life. Haha, just kidding. Somehow I've managed to survive so far. But I'll keep a spot here for you, just in case.
You've actually read my profile/questions and mention a point of interest, rather than cookie-cutter comments. (Tip: If you tell me "you are hot" I will be temped to reply with "you are not." But I will ignore you.) Even "how are you" can be said to anyone. What intrigued you enough to reach out?