Don't judge me. It was during a long vacation like 3 years ago. ;)
So here are the Cliff Notes on Taylor (that's, uh, my name):
* My love is split equally between Netflix and the outdoors, particularly rock climbing right now. I'm not really comfortable as a lead climber yet, working on that.
* Spelling errors anoy me!
* If you are now at least smiling at my dad joke, then we can be friends.
* If you are now trying to find the dad joke but can't, I'll never tell.
* I am a Financial Analyst for Intermountain Heath Care. Basically I look at Excel and other data programs all day. And I actually enjoy it.
* Looking for something real. I'll likely contact you if I'm interested, but feel free to send the first message. I don't bite. Hard. (Okay, I'll admit, that one's way overused)
All this and more can be yours, ladies, for just one easy payment of 30 minutes of your day!
...but the beard is growing on me.
I enjoy music but I don't define my life by it. I've often gone more than a week without listening to any music and not realized it.
Also - Popcorn, and the guy who came up with the idea for tagless clothing, he's a genius.
Oh you wanted six?
(In case it's unclear, and at the risk of ruining the humor, that's a joke. Trust me I get what you ladies have to sift through, and I'm sure it sucks)