- I love the 'Making of' documentaries on film DVDs
- I know all the lyrics to 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
- My friends refer to me as Monica... although they'll admit I'm not OCD, just like things clean and tidy!
- I like Baileys in my coffee after a good meal out
- Always listen to 80s tunes while I'm cleaning
- I can't manage anything more meaningful than 'good morning' until after a cup of tea!
- Red sauce not brown and salad cream not mayo
- I have a very sweet tooth...will usually skip the starter for dessert
- I enjoy stand up comedy, although not that keen on female comedians
Have previously trained as a make-up artist and done a couple of low budget films.
Also spent some time in SA working on a stud farm.
So I suppose you could say I've yet to find my niche but I believe as long as you're happy and contributing something - what you do is not as important as how you go about doing it.
** One of these is not strictly accurate...can you guess?! **
Lee Child and Simon Kernick - great page turners.
I also like Jeremy Clarkson's books - he may have some funny ideas but he makes me laugh.
So hard to choose favourite films - I'll watch pretty much anything but not a great fan of horror, particularly things like the Saw franchise.
Music's another tough one - I'm mainly a rock fan but anything I feel really.
I can't see 'likes' so it's the only way I'll know :)
One small thing though...please don't message me if you're married...I'm not the girl for you :)