For the majority of you, nothing I put in this self summary is going to change your mind about whether or not you think we're compatible. You already made up your mind by looking at my pictures or reviewing my details. Don't worry - I'd never hold it against you because I do it too.
For the minority of folks that actually bother reading these things, I'll try to make this as painless as possible.
Hi, I'm AJ.
I'm intelligent and passionate, which sounds great right?
Until you realize that also means:
- I can be stubborn as fuck. Once I make up my mind, you won't change it.
- I can be down right ruthless when I don't see a logical alternative.
- I overthink a lot of unnecessary shit.
- I can become borderline obsessive about things that interest me.
- For every step I take, I think ten steps ahead, in ten different directions.
...And SO many more screwed up things!
In short, I'm a handful.
While I'm not exactly high maintenance, I am definitely a challenge to understand. So if you can deal with my worst, then maybe you'll be willing to stick around to see me at my best (which, believe me, is amazing).
- Work: I'm a Senior Data Analyst for a Medicare Advantage Plan
- My dogs: A Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Shinra Ein, M, 10) and Shiba Inu (Kensei Drei, M, 2)
- Food: I WILL EAT ALL THE THINGS
- Sleep: I'm a biphasic sleeper (2x a day, 3-4 hours at a time)
- Video Games: Currently, I'm obsessed with Summoners War!
- Becoming Madame Mao
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- Marvel Comics (Mostly the X-universe, sprinkled with a little Avengers flavor)
- The Sweetest Thing
- Mean Girls
- Easy A
- Seducing Mr. Perfect (Korean)
- Please Teach Me English (Korean)
- 200 Pounds of Beauty (Korean)
- Martial arts movies (For the dazzling, albeit unrealistic fight choreography)
- Misc. Romantic Comedies (Guilty pleasure! Shhh...)
- I made it a point not to get cable, because all of the cable companies can eat dicks for breakfast. Netflix, however, is constantly playing in the background.
- Unst, unst, unst, unst
- Wub, wub, wub, wub
- Top 40 Stuff
- Pretty much anything, with the exception of most (not all) heavy metal and country music
There is very little I won't eat. Unless it's weird looking. Or has a weird texture. Or I'm allergic to it.
2. My Vape - I quit smoking back in October of 2013, and this bad boy stops me from bludgeoning people. :D
3. My WRX. Powerful AND practical. :D
4. Sleep - I need sleep. I love sleep. Sleep is a freakin' luxury and I intend to abuse my access to it as much as possible.
5. The Interwebs - I'm a glutton for information. I do research for fun. That alone should be a testament to how twisted my mind is.
6. Family & Friends - I lumped the two conventionally distinct groups of people together because I see them as one. If I consider you a friend, I also consider you family. And if you're family, I also consider you a friend.
Instant ramen - For which I probably would not have survived 2004-08. Left off the list due to sodium content.
Energy drinks - For their role in making my mornings somewhat more bearable. Left off the list due to being inferior to additional sleep.
Money - Because we all fucking need it, damn it. Left off the list due to its tendency to disappear faster than it's earned.
Out with my favorite people in the world. And maybe our dogs.
b) ...aren't a complete dick, only looking for tail.
c) ...like Corgis/Shiba Inus.
d) ...like EDM.
e) ...also drive an FR-S or a BRZ.
f) ...like lists.