No long-winded stories here. Just some awkwardly stated facts.
I enjoy making other people smile, intelligence and creativity is a huge turn-on (vote Degrasse Tyson / Nye for 2020!), and I love to work with my hands and get dirty. For fun I'm usually nose deep in saw-dust playing around in my garage with my toys. Some people Netflix an Chill, I YouTube and DIY. I can also be found fishing, playing games and taunting my cat.
I'm a very private person so I can be painfully shy at first, but open up pretty quick if we click.
I am the kinda guy who will:
- open the door for you
- say please and thank you
- put the shopping cart away
- tell people to be quiet if they are talking in a movie theater... which I love to do, but never have to because I go to the Drafthouse.
- probably like your pet more than you XD
- use emojis. I'm hooked on that bitmoji crap.
Some deal breakers: (in no particular order)
- bad body odor / hygiene
- must like candy (or tolerate it!)
- no interest in the outdoors whatsoever
- have at least a shred of creativity. If this list was in order this might be at the top
- be nice
Say hi, it won't hurt.
Also, just because I am nice to you, that doesn't mean I'm in love with you.
Also also, I don't message first anymore.
That said, if you can't use correct grammar or spelling, then do yourself and me a favor and ignore me. No, really. A wise and very fat man once said "don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood."