I am a visual designer who can build very complex websites but doesn't know how to work the copier. I am a life coach who can help people overcome very difficult issues but I can't even read my own handwriting. I like to do things that challenge me and get me well out of my comfort zone, like getting my black belt in aikido after "only" 9 years and performing improv theater shows which still scares the bejesus out of the nerd in me.
As the youngest brother of 5 sisters, I have been well trained at how to respect women, like putting down the toilet seat you know, while honouring my own boundaries.
I am not an alpha male, more like an Omega male, whatever that means.
• Leaving vm messages in different character voices
• Learning languages and communicating in a few
• Reminding people just how awesome they are
• Investing in people in critical times.
• Not giving up on things I love to do
• Being grateful to be alive
• Making a delicious juicy portboello burgers and yam dessert
• Staying up all night when fired up
• Taking responsibility and not taking things personally
• Giving young people hope
• Sensation play, bondassage http://divinexperiences.com/okc/clawflogger.jpg
• Not letting reality come between me and my dreams
• That under my calm demeanor there is great intensity
• That I really don't like to take things too seriously
• That I have no time for drama
Now reading magnificent Elizabeth Gilbert's "big magic" I highly recommend you to listen to this incredible treat: Liz interviewing Brene brown on creativity :)
soul shaping: Jeff Brown
The only book that spoke to me so deeply that I couldn't stop highlighting every line
Wolrldbridger: Juliet and Jiva Carter
A book that completely changed my world view and my entire perspective of how reality works
Spontaneous Evolution: Bruce Lipton
Reading this I saw the incredible potential that I have and every single human being has as well as our collective
the new IQ : David Gruder
This book helped me understand what are the most essential needs in every human being
The most phenomenal movie I have ever seen exressed so magnifcenly feminine. It was like taking a drug for me.
The most important movies I ever saw, completely changing my point of view about everything in this world
a triumph, pixars most amazing work showing how numbness is the real culprit in our lives
A gorgeous movie with a powerful message that opened my heart and blew my mind away
A profound movie that so beautifully communicated the power of human spirit, and how we can always change
A movie about the power of human transformation beautifully showing the triumph of human spirit over adversity
Whoa, after I saw this masterpiece and walked out of the theater I had a hard time assimilating back to this reality. Its an amazing juggernaut with whopper of an ending :)
The most important series ever made by creators of Matrix. What does it really mean to be ONE viscerally? an exploration that penetrated my soul and took me on an incredible journey.
The power of hacktivism and the sheer ugliness of greed spoken poetically in a stark story that pulls no punches.
A triumph of acting while having a compelling story that talks about some of the very strange things happening in this reality.
What does it mean to love someone, and not being able to tell them why. The incredible kindness and vulnerability of a criminal
I just started watching it, and I feel I am hooked. The show deals with humanity, kindness, and being more than we give ourselves credit for. I love the line that says" we need to learn to live together, or we will all die alone" so true.
Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
for hours feeling this is my journey, and humanity's collective Hero's journey
Every time I listen to this master he opens my heart
I have loved her since 1984, she has fascinated me for 30 years
The deep lyrics, the masterful music has never stopped amazing me
Their gorgeous haunting music enchants me
From deep transformational lyrics to dance music she will never stop fascinating me
Lana del rey
listening to her is like going on an opium trip.
I love persian, italian, indian, thai food. They are all very delicate, carefully put together, rich with spices, gorgeous looking, scrumptious and fragrant
• The sweet smell of baking a cake
• My tears streaming when my heart is blown wide open
• The ability of human spirit to triumph over adversity
• Feeling the sun over my skin, the sound of rain pouring gently
• Exquisite beauty everywhere from the blade of grass to ocean
• How to start a movement proclaiming goats without beards are not goats and bunnies without standing ears are not bunnies! I am not sure what they are. What can I say the movement is very much in progress
•If I will go back to burning man one day
• How many shirts, pants should I take on every trip so that my suitcase doesnt explode
I find eating dessert a very sensual experience.
I probably am at 1.11 in Kinsey scale, accounting for my interest in TS girls.
One time I told this woman that I was shallow. She told me to admit to my shallowness means that I must be deep. My answer to her was that was the depth of my shallowness :p
My okc profile is constantly evolving. As Oscar Wilde said: "Be yourself, everyone else is taken".
What can I say life is too short so I take play seriously :D