• in touch with his spiritual side and intuition. (I am a non denominational Christian but I love to learn about other religions and have respect for their beliefs. I am also passionate in metaphysics and quantum physics, our thoughts produce energy that create and manifest the reality we live in.)
• Health Conscious- in the process or maintaining physical health. I love being outdoors and traveling, I would love extra motivation and fun experiences to challenge myself to get in shape!
• Does not rush physical intimacy! (For this to happen it takes trust, time, friendship, understanding each other fully and love. If you think after the first date you're gonna "get some" you're sadly mistaken.. I am very old fashion when it comes to this topic.
• is currently working towards his dream career or is looking to improve his position within his career. ALSO needs to make close to or over my income! If I can financially support myself so can you! I don't mean to sound superficial by any means I'm just being realistic and we need finances to survive.
•ambitious, has a drive to accomplish his goals and achieve success.
• fun, great sense of humor! (I have a wonderful sense of humor, it can be dark at times but I mean well! Also love British humor!)
• compassionate, has a great connection with family, kids and animals! (Huge passion of mine)
Movies: Recently just saw the new Star Trek movie and The Great Gatsby!! Both were awesome! All time favorite movie would have to be Lord of the Rings/Hobbit.
I enjoy most genres of movies except slasher/horror films like Saw that have no plots, an exception would be Tucker and Dale vs Evil but i consider that a comedy! I am a huge fan of literary films (Jane Erye, Pride and Prejudice) it's the simplicity and English Accents I can't resist.
Books: Just finished Dan Brown's new book Inferno and it was awesome! "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrnes changed my life forever and I've never felt so spiritually connected as I do now ^_^
Music: I'm pretty much good with anything although I don't prefer hard core rap or country. On my playlist right now- Muse, Lindsey Stirling, Josh Groban, Queen, Michael Bublé, Lily Allen, Les Miserable soundtrack.
2.) Positivity and Spiritual connection
4.) A notebook (to write new ideas)
5.) My animals ( I practically own a zoo)
6.) My Health
I love to sing loudly in the shower or car!
Honestly, I consider myself a clean slate. I've never been in a long term relationship with anyone. Not that there's anything wrong with me, it's just I've always felt that I have never needed a guy to make me happy because true happiness comes from within. As I'm getting close to my 30s I've realized that it is important to share life with someone you respect, love and trust.