I am an easy going, respectful and reasonably open minded person. I like to find someone who feels comfortable about herself and around me.
- Born and grew up in Taiwan. Been in United States since 1998. My heritage is the backbone of who I am, but I grow and evolve with every life experience I have.
- My sense of humor takes time to digest and grow, but it can only go bigger and stronger. I am pretty good at finding and enjoying interesting things in almost everything. The best jokes, though, I better keep for myself (or the special someone).
- The one thing I cannot tolerate is lying. I don't lie and I cannot stand liars.
- I realized at young age that I was not as creative as I thought. So I gave up my dream of becoming an architect (hi Costanza) and got into the computer field instead. I guess that's a form of architecture. :)
- I appreciate simplicities. I guess as I grow older and wiser, I realized that many things in life aren't as important as I originally thought. I can then focus more on what really matters.
- I have a beautiful teenage daughter, who means the world to me. Seeing her smile makes my day. She's very supportive on me finding the special someone, because I deserve it. Also because she doesn't want me to be lonely once she leaves home to college (her own words).
- I am a genuinely nice person. I help people whenever I can, but won't over stretch myself.
- I am opinionated but accepting. I wouldn't try to convince people with different opinions and ideas, and expect people to treat me the same.
- I enjoy biking, hiking, exploring restaurants, or day trip. I enjoy watching all kinds of sports, especially baseball and softball.
- Food: Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Italian.
Movies: I'm more into scifi, but pretty much anything goes. Some favorites include Lord of the Rings series. Avengers. Batman (Tim Burton), Batman series (Chris Norlan). Saving Private Ryan. Jiro Dreams Of Sushi.
Shows: The Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Big Bang Theory, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Seinfeld.
Music: Almost everything but rap. Personal favorites include Beatles, Eric Clapton, BB King, Steve Vai, Norah Jones, Diana Krall. Nowadays I listen to anything on the radio, gotta keep up with the trend, isn't it?
Food: Japanese, Italian and Taiwanese cuisines are my favorite.
- My dog
- Good Food
- Baseball / Softball
- None smoker
- Not a drug user
- Can sit through a baseball game.
That's about it. The rest we can figure out during our conversation. I believe that direct communication is the best way to get to know someone.